Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the replies .. I am looking forward to this

Comment

My wife and I will be in the area mid October. Always looking for local info and chance to meet people and make new friends. Any additional info than whats been posted would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Comment

Jot down my number posted earlier and give me a ring and we can meet up when you get here.
        -1978 Suzuki GS1000EC
        DONE!!! Rebuild thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=155564
        -2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Comment

Anyone coming to this area, just post up the times . Their seems to be several of us who are local from either side of the Gap. Be a great chance to meet and greet.

Anyone interested in any of the WNC or deals Gap rides or here visiting, drop me a pm and I will give you my cell.

Ken

Comment

Good idea, Ken. Let me extend a similar offer to those coming down from NE of Deals Gap. I'm about 5 min off I-81 between Knoxville and Bristol. I'm serious about there being a bunch of beautiful roads to enjoy around here on the way to or from the Dragon. PM me and I'll respond with my cell #. I think anyone who does will be glad they did.
            Willie
            Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
            '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
            '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
            '82 GS1100G Resto project

Comment

Ian, Ken, Willie, Thanks for the offer, will be in the area the week of 10-17. Trailing from WI as my wife does not want to ride the 13 hours to get there and chance bad weather. Will be in contact when time gets closer.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X