No announcement yet.

1st Annual Tina Wasserott Memorial Brown County Rally - May 2011 - Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob...you've got some real talent there. One of the best riding videos I've seen. Much more than raw footage. Very cool use of the three camera angles. Thanks for posting!
    Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
    Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
      Bob...you've got some real talent there. One of the best riding videos I've seen. Much more than raw footage. Very cool use of the three camera angles. Thanks for posting!
      Of course you like it...you had a starring role...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Very nice video once I was able to watch it without it trying to reload every few seconds (upgraded my network today). Did you use a couple of different cameras for the over the shoulder/looking backwards views or is that all one camera?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          Very nice video once I was able to watch it without it trying to reload every few seconds (upgraded my network today). Did you use a couple of different cameras for the over the shoulder/looking backwards views or is that all one camera?
          I have issues streaming HD videos myself. I have a crappy service. What I do is start and pause the video and walk away...when the buffering bar is all the way to the end, then I watch it.

One camera. The first forward looking camera was on the fairing, the second forward shots, (the second half of the video), was helmet mounted. Both of those were done on Friday. I turned it on at a gas stop and turned it off at the next stop, so I had about 80-90 minutes of each one. The rear shots of the wife and me I did on Saturday. I could reach the camera then, so I turned it off when things got boring.

Anyway, yes...there was editing trickier involved. In fact, if you look close in some shots, the sun is coming from our right hand side looking forward and left hand side looking back....
          Plus, I had to play with the colors a little...I lost my polarizing filter Saturday morning...so I didn't have it for the rear view shots...

Aside from all that it came out OK...but it is about 2 minutes too long...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Aside from all that it came out OK...but it is about 2 minutes too long...
            Personally I thought it was about right - sure showed me what I missed. Thank you.
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              Video from the Brown County Rally...both on YouTube and Vimeo...
              I put it up in 720p, so click the HD option if your connection can handle it.

GSR Brown County, Indiana motorcycle rally - May 19th thru the 22nd. Based out of Bedford and Story, IN. A gathering of GS Suzuki fans from all over the world, including…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSiphkifsiU
              HD baby, nice work!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X