Central florida (Tampa bay )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central florida (Tampa bay )

I have lived here all my life and noticed there are NO HILLS!!! So I have made some backroad journeys and found some nice 10-50 mile rides through some back country , If anyone is ever this was and has there ole Gs with them , give me a shout , I would be happy to show you around and rally to some of the local bike nights ,

Where abouts are you? I lived in Seminole/Largo and ended up in New Port Richey before I came back north. Found some really nice roads up north east off of 54. I can give you some routes if you want. Found a couple of hills and even a twisty here and there. The Florida gang did a couple of runs thru the Ocala National Forest as well while I was still down there. That was pretty nice. Earl used to be around Spring Hill, not sure now though. Think he moved in with Scotty or something.....

Comment

I live in Orlando. When I get up and running I'd like to go some of those roads. The best riding near me would probably be Brevard County.

Comment

Originally posted by DMPLATT View Post
        Earl used to be around Spring Hill, not sure now though. Think he moved in with Scotty or something.....
        I'm still near Spring Hill. Uhhh no, haven't moved in with Scotty. LMAO
        I don't think Scotty is riding anymore.

Earl
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
        X