East Coast Sturgis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Coast Sturgis

It's actually happening right now. It ends Sun 14. Not sure if anyone knew about this show and/or plans on going. Here's the link to the website. I'm leaving tomorrow after work to head up. Pics shall come once I'm home (and sober).

Oh- if you are going to this, PM me because it would be nice to meet some of the GSR guys & gals.

from the looks of the blonde halfway down the page, I wish i was going!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHoward View Post
      from the looks of the blonde halfway down the page, I wish i was going!!
      Yeah I like her shirt
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I wonder what she is drinking? Whatever it is it makes me thirsty.
        1979 GS850G
        2004 SV650N track bike
        2005 TT-R125 pit bike
        LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

LOL yeah it does look like a good time. Again, I'll post pics when I can. Doubt I can make a bar mounted camera pod/arm/thing in time.

Comment

Well, East Coast Sturgis was fun. The only riding I did was to and from the show (just a lil drunk). From what I understood, there were organized rides lasting 30 mins to 5 hours!! WOW!!!! The woman there, some were definatly worth looking at a few times. Others, not so much.
            BUT.......my 850, didn't make it. She lost all power after riding 50 miles (half way there). So I turned around, limped her about 10 miles, then waited for a tow. I was very fortunate to have my dad let me borrow his 78 gs550. His bike made it with no problems. I didn't feel comfortable riding my dad's bike in unfamiliar roads (with or with out any alcohol). Especially on WET unfamiliar roads.
            All in all, a great time. The sights, well most, were cool. The dust, SUCKED!!!!! The rain, eh. The camping, awesome!!! Looks like this is gonna be a yearly thing for me and my buddies.

Comment

Working...
            X