No announcement yet.

Big Bend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a great time had by all! Nice pics and beautiful riding enviroment with good friends and good food! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I would like to have a dual sport bike. Maybe one of these days?

Comment

Originally posted by airportcop View Post
      Looks like a great time had by all! Nice pics and beautiful riding enviroment with good friends and good food! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I would like to have a dual sport bike. Maybe one of these days?
      I bet there is lots of good dual sport riding out in the Ozarks! If I was you I'd get one ASAP!!!
      Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
      Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
        I bet there is lots of good dual sport riding out in the Ozarks! If I was you I'd get one ASAP!!!
        Yep, there is indeed! I would so love to have one! Not in the budget and no place to put it. If it were in the budget I would find a place to put it!

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
          Great minds think alike....

What's with the Krusty boots? (red)

Me & my pig... 21 miles off road & I finally got a phone signal for the first time in 2 days! (Checking the Mrs hadn't dropped the baby in my absence.... luckily it's still cooking )

Looks like a lot of fun... maybe next year!! I'd like to dry a real dirt bike...
          Hey, I know that road. To the Racetrack. I hope to ride my mountain bike on that road one of these days. About 28 miles from Ubehebe crater I think...each way?
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Yes, about that. Easy route. Incredibly easy for a mountain bike, not much gradient etc.

1980 GS1000G - Sold
            1978 GS1000E - Finished!
            1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
            1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
            2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
            1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
            2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Working...
            X