Rout planning, Cincinnati to Elkin, WV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rout planning, Cincinnati to Elkin, WV

I'm not sure I can remember every excellent road I've been on between here and there, but here's my best guess for a way to get there.

I'm heading out in the morning and the weather looks promising. Any warnings or suggestions?
    Last edited by Dogma; 05-26-2012, 11:26 PM.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Enjoy the ride --

Comment

Take 16 as far as it will take you. That was by far the best road I have ever ridden on During a rally. Cant wait till W.V. next year
      I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
      1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

Mike, I definitely enjoyed the ride out. Ohio 555 and WV47 were just outstanding.

Rob, I was on 16 yesterday. Excellent as always. And a few others.

Tomorrow, Dan and I are bailing on the 'Wings. We have a big day planned for these 1000Gs.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
        X