Nowhere in particular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowhere in particular

Just went for a local spin after being rather busy for the last two months...

Love the weather here

NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
    Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

I remember riding those things.
    Mine will never look that good though.

Comment

That's a beautiful bike you have there.
      No signature

Comment

First Timer (Ryan) and his GF took me out on an beautiful Feb ride in AZ. No pictures by the ED ran well.

Kind of a out of the way Az version of the rock store. Good breakfast and coffee.

Looks like going south on I19 (just north of Nogales) Arivaca Junction; head west.

Not today but a week ago.

Last edited by posplayr; 02-09-2014, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1980GS1000E View Post

Love the weather here

Daaaang, that is a beautiful bike. I am a complete sucker for a sweet retro paint job.
          Charles
          --
          1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

That paint is so much like the Honda 900F and was always my favorite. My next project will be in that manner. Yours is Bee U Tee Full

Comment

So jealous. We are suffering over here and spring can't come soon enough. Its even been too cold to do anything in the garage but we are hoping that will change soon. We are expecting warmer temps in the next few days and any positive temps will be welcome.

Someday I'd like to live in a warm climate where I could ride year round. You lucky buggers. Enjoy it and keep posting your rides for we less fortunate

Comment

Originally posted by 1980GS1000E View Post

Love the weather here

Really nice bike.
                Paint and exhaust and engine, great.

My daughter & son-in-law are scheduled to move to San Diego (Naval Medical Center Balboa) this summer. So maybe some time in next couple years I might get a sample of southern Calif.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                X