For grabs: National Park pass good thru July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For grabs: National Park pass good thru July

My vacation 'plans' (about as certain as stapling Jello to the wall) have shifted, and there's no way I'll use my Nat'l Park pass before it expires in July. It has one signature left, of course, after mine.

Offer is free to any Site Supporter. It's already been paid for, right after the price hike, so it's not like there's anything dishonest in using it.
    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Expires beginning of July or end? We are going to Acadia National Park for July 4th and they get you for $25 for a 1 week pass just to get into the campsite I already paid for Im not a site supporter and "new member" but been around for a long time just had to register again recently. If I had the pass I'm sure I would find some more times to use it before then as well. I even bought a few orings kits from you in the past

Comment

Originally posted by skateguy50 View Post
      I even bought a few orings kits from you in the past
      Should be good through July. Annoyingly enough, I'll be entering Skyline Drive a few days later, so the pass is no good to me. Skyline's only $15, and it's beautiful, so it's still an extreme bargain.

Anyway, PM me with your mailing address.
      and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
      __________________________________________________ ______________________
      2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

PM Sent, looks like I can use it on some beaches on the Cape as well before the Maine trip. Thanks for passing on the time left on the pass!

Comment

Working...
        X