No announcement yet.

Riding to Vegas for a wedding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I have the same photo from last year. I wasn't on my bike, so you get the nod.
    It was cool just to be there though, for the first time. How much oil did the beemer take?
    GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Trev, those pics are gorgeous!!!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
        Trev, those pics are gorgeous!!!
        thanks buddy! Not hard to get good pics...lol

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
        Hey, I have the same photo from last year. I wasn't on my bike, so you get the nod.
        It was cool just to be there though, for the first time. How much oil did the beemer take?
        i had to add about 3/4 of a quart. But that is since the last oil change around 8000kms (5000 miles) ago....I have been averaging around 47miles to the gallon. I know it's an ugly bike but man it is so perfect for this kind of shlt!!
        No signature

Comment

Oh my goodness....I'm in a bar in a place with a population of about 100 and the locals are talking politics.... Lol. ..if you guys don't hear from me again please tell my wife and son that I love them!!! Lol
          No signature

Comment

Left TwinFalls on 84 to 78 to Adrian along snake river...to 20 to 26 into john day or. Was going to go further but at 580kms today I decided to call it a day at around 5:30.... Not a single room in John Day so I got a last room in mount Vernon....not a very nice hotel but cheap.lol
            I have decided to extend my trip by another day....my wife's idea. maybe she doesn't want me home??? Lol
            Adrian..

Land my back yard for the evening....lol

No signature

Comment

Mount Vernon? You must feel like you're almost home! If you take 395 to Pendleton, Henry and I can tell you it can be mighty cool in the mornings there... -3 for us when we left John Day last year after the rally. Swing on by on the way home, we'll put out an extra dinner plate for you tomorrow.
              IBA# 12860
              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
              1984 KZ1100R
              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
                Mount Vernon? You must feel like you're almost home! If you take 395 to Pendleton, Henry and I can tell you it can be mighty cool in the mornings there... -3 for us when we left John Day last year after the rally. Swing on by on the way home, we'll put out an extra dinner plate for you tomorrow.
                I remember.... But you also don't have a ferry to contend with...
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  I remember.... But you also don't have a ferry to contend with...
                  Aw c'mon... you're on a bike, the ferry people will let you on first because of your awesomeness!
                  IBA# 12860
                  Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                  1984 KZ1100R
                  2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                  2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Aw c'mon... you're on a bike, the ferry people will let you on first because of your awesomeness!
                    Lol.... I think I will take advantage of the extra day and enjoy the ride.
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

Zion National Park....beautiful!
                      Great pictures. I especially like this one.

Last edited by Redman; 05-18-2016, 08:07 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Let me know if you want to crash at the bobgroger mansion. It is slightly better than the view from your room, but only slightly. And you'll have to drink American beer.
                        sigpic
                        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                        1983 GS1100e
                        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                        1980 GS1260
                        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

You really might not find that the best option.....

sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                            Let me know if you want to crash at the bobgroger mansion. It is slightly better than the view from your room, but only slightly. And you'll have to drink American beer.
                            I'm actually enjoying a steak dinner as we speak in mount Vernon... Back to back mt vernons...lol
                            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                              You really might not find that the best option.....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/vancou...ferry/82106034
                              The guy in the SUV was still in the car, I bet he wasn't too happy!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

That's an American ferry Bob, the Canadian ferry's don't tend to do that too much.
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X