Revelstoke, Nakusp. Kaslo on Dual Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelstoke, Nakusp. Kaslo on Dual Sports

Leaving tomorrow morning for the 600km drive to Revelstoke to my buddy's house..Friday we go to Toad Rock campground where we are meeting up with 6 other buddies...4 of them are flying their bikes out from Ontario...6 days of riding in the dirt and in the mountains...can't wait....more pics to follow....

No signature

1200 kms on the dual sport!

No signature

Comment

We stayed at Toad Rock for the first couple of nights...we all met up there Friday after coming from opposite directions....

No signature

Comment

I love my DR!

My buddy Ryan on the left is the Klim Rep for Ontario and he sent out this sign.....my buddy Gary is adding our "Furious Bastards sticker to it....lol

No signature

Comment

Looks like a good time.
          Amazing how you can get big groups organized, very impressive.
          What lake is that in the 6th picture?
          GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
            Looks like a good time.
            Amazing how you can get big groups organized, very impressive.
            What lake is that in the 6th picture?
            Kootenay lake

The key to organizing big groups, I believe is having a schedule that includes where we will be eating our meals and when... I have organized group rides of up to 36 guys over three days... California was 13 guys over 12 days...no issues..
            i also tell guys “this is not a group ride, you find the guys you are comfortable riding with and you stick with them..we all know where we are going”...
            No signature

Comment

Working...
            X