X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 20th Anniversary Moosehead / Green Mountain Rally

WE HAVE THE PAVILION!!!

Mark your calendar, Sep 7, 8, 9 and 10, 2023. Coolidge State Park, Plymouth VT.

Scott - 4 nights
    Skip - 4 nights
    Andy & Brenda - 4 nights
    Rich - 4 nights
    Geoff - 3 nights (maybe 4)

There are a few new members in the northeast and we'd love to have you join us - everyone is welcome no matter what you're riding.
    If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM.
    Looking forward to the 20th!!
    Last edited by gs scott; 10-03-2022, 09:47 AM.
    Scott
    1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
    1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
    1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
    2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
    sigpic

Count me in for at least a couple nights!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

As is tradition, I see you already penciled me in for 4 nights ! Now lets spread the word and get some fresh attendees !
      '06 HD Fatboy
      '84 GPz1100

Comment

If you’re thinking about checking this rally out, just do it. The riding is fantastic, the people are awesome and to the best of my knowledge it’s the longest continuous GS forum rally(20th year?) Location has changed, the people have not.
        1986 GS1150ES "JUNO QUICK”
        1984 GS1100GK
        1982 GS1100E “RANGER”
        1978 GS750E-"JUNO RIOT" on the road in 2013
        1980 GS550GL complete, original, 4900 miles

Comment

I would like to attend this rally.
          However I'm not much of a camper, as in I don't have much camping gear.​​
          My question is, if I show up with a tent and sleeping bag. Will someone else bring cooking supplies? I would gladly chip in for food and supplies.
          My Motorcycles:
          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
          79 1000e (all original)
          82 850g (all original)
          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

There's usually lots of cooking at the rally,
            2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
            82 gs1100L probably the next project
            1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
            1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
              I would like to attend this rally.
              However I'm not much of a camper, as in I don't have much camping gear.​​
              My question is, if I show up with a tent and sleeping bag. Will someone else bring cooking supplies? I would gladly chip in for food and supplies.
              I trailer up, and i bring all the camping necessities that people are welcome to borrow if needed. Theres a few stores within a reasonable driving distance to make a "food/beverage" run on bikes We dont "starve" at this rally thats for sure !
              '06 HD Fatboy
              '84 GPz1100

Comment

20th!! Holy sheet! Gonna need to commemorate that.
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Where is Doug?!?! He’s been know to makeup some commemorative emblems.

I have a CCC and the FU COVID one.
                  1979 GS850G
                  2004 SV650N track bike
                  2005 TT-R125 pit bike
                  LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Well, it is with great sadness that I have to say I will not be able to attend the 20th Annual. Ever since I got divorced and lost the house I've been a renter. It took a long time and finally I got to point where I might be able to buy a house and BOOM- Covid. The market is foolish and buying is likely out of the picture for the time being. In April my current landlord sends a letter that they will not be renewing my lease. Awesome! After months I finally find a place and I take possession 9/1. I have to be out of my current place by 9/15, but because of Labor Day weekend I can't get any help until the weekend after which is obviously GSR.

There is a very, very slight chance I can get ahead of the curve and come up for a night but it's unlikely. I have an army coming on 9/9 to make this happen and I have a lot of stuff to move.

This is a real bummer because since I got away from motorcycles this is the time I get to reconnect with you guys. My new place is near Manchester NH and hopefully we can revive the winter get-together. I think I've only missed one event before so this sucks.
                    Currently bikeless
                    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by tas850g View Post
                      Where is Doug?!?! He’s been know to makeup some commemorative emblems.

I have a CCC and the FU COVID one.
                      It's funny you say that, just last night I was packing up and had to take the magnets off the fridge! Took a picture before hand. This is only a small sample of Dougs handiwork!

Currently bikeless

Comment

Thank you Jethro for the memories. Do you still have the banner I made for the 5th?? Always had a blast making the decals/ magnets for the rallies. Miss you guys. Donna and I were just talking about this time of the year always meant going out and buying new gear for camping and counting down the days to rally. One of these days I get up to rally again with y’all. Meanwhile I still representing in Western NC.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                        2000 Kawasaki Concours
                        Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
                          Thank you Jethro for the memories. Do you still have the banner I made for the 5th?? Always had a blast making the decals/ magnets for the rallies. Miss you guys. Donna and I were just talking about this time of the year always meant going out and buying new gear for camping and counting down the days to rally. One of these days I get up to rally again with y’all. Meanwhile I still representing in Western NC.
                          I think I do have the banner somewhere, maybe I'll find it in the move. I didn't realize Donna would let you buy more camping gear after someone STOLE that brand new tent you got just for the rally! You know... the tent that you poorly tied down to the bike? It's amazing it stayed on the bike long enough for someone to steal at the first stop you made
                          Currently bikeless

Comment

Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                            2000 Kawasaki Concours
                            Please wear ATGATT

Comment

From way back. The original.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                              2000 Kawasaki Concours
                              Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                              X