Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the SuperTrapp 4-1 exhaust thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the SuperTrapp 4-1 exhaust thread?

What happened to this thread. https://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/node/1728234

I gave the fellow member a link where he could find all the parts, including enough to make his own tips, but it's gone.

I also had a "Notification:"" that ptegsotic​ had quoted something I posted.

When I hit the link it comes up with:

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.​"

https://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/node/1728234 is the thread link, but it seems to be gone. Just wondering.

It likely got moved to the Vortex. Happens when the mods deem that the conversation has turned less than civil. You can PM dpep or Frank to allow you access to the Vortex if you want. I did once, then almost immediately asked him to restrict my access again. It’s not I place I wanted to be. YMMV.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Thanks Rich82GS750TZ

Wow! All I did was post a link. The offending person's post should be deleted. I don't want to post in that Vortex Hell Hole.
      That was the reason I left this forum the first time. One guys makes a nasty post, and the whole thread gets trashed! That's not right. There was no negative posts, just a question, and I answered it with a link to the parts he needed.

I don't even remember the OP's name. I don't know if he got the help. It stinks that one person can kill a thread.

It stinks that some member here seem to have an issue with me. I don't know why, but YES, I do run a very big forum, 55,000 members, 8 moderators. I would not kill a thread for one person's derailment of a post. I would have liked to have helped that person out if I could. I can upload templates quite easily, as I am proficient in CAD to help him with his SuperTrapp issue.

I don't even know why ptegsotic​​ quoted me, how he quoted me, and what he had to say. Why bother sending me a notification I can't read?

This is a disservice to the members of this forum who know how to maintain themselves. IMHO.

Last edited by Suzukian; 08-10-2023, 07:44 PM.

Comment

If the person who starts a thread later deletes their initial (# 1) post that whole thread becomes deleted. That is what happened for the thread you are asking about.
        Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
        80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Thanks for your response.
          Last edited by Suzukian; 08-14-2023, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X