New thread idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New thread idea?

I have been working through my 1980 gs850 and have been bombarded with "I can't believe someone would do that!" "What could possibly be the logic behind this fix"

Anyway, I would like to start a thread along the lines of "look what the PO did!"

Mods what do you think of this as a similar line to the crazy craigslist finds thread?

Where should I start it?

The GS Motorcycle Discussion area would suit your purpose if all you want is to start a thread. No need for a new forum area.

Comment

This ought to be entertaining. Much like the site There I fixed it, http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ther...ere-i-fixed-it
      82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
      80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by gs850tracker View Post
        I have been working through my 1980 gs850 and have been bombarded with "I can't believe someone would do that!" "What could possibly be the logic behind this fix"

Anyway, I would like to start a thread along the lines of "look what the PO did!"

Mods what do you think of this as a similar line to the crazy craigslist finds thread?

Where should I start it?
        There's been threads like that before. A lot of us have had issues with the crap that PO's did to our bikes.

But yes - if it's about GS's, just start a new thread in the GS Motorcycle Discussion Area

Comment

Working...
        X