No announcement yet.

Gee frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see some of the old timers are still around.
    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by moto_dan View Post
      Good to see some of the old timers are still around.
      Dan
      Moto_Dan.

As in the MotoDan I recall from March 2005 Texas Hill Country Rally....?

Lets see

[IMG]www.pix.bwringer.com/v/redman/TxHC2005/s25.jpg[/IMG]
      Leon FocusFrenzy (he pops in here about once a year yet)
      Busafied
      Steve Giblet (on bike) (he sat there for over 7 hours) (stripped out hub splines)
      Hap Call (on ground) (he chimed in once or twice about a year ago)
      HighSPL? SPL_High? SPL-something.....
      okay, I was thinking this photo included you. But no it doesn't.
      Ah, maybe it was You that we were waiting to come back with a trailer. I knew you were part of the story somehow.

Last edited by Redman; 02-22-2015, 06:40 PM. Reason: add pic.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dink? I guess I never read this thread! Thanks for giving it a bump. ....." HI DINK " !!!

...So where the heck IS Scotty?... Probably into some political cr@p on his facebook site: "Let's Get It Straight"...
        I wish he and Dink would spend more time here. Miss you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
          Dink? I guess I never read this thread! Thanks for giving it a bump. ....." HI DINK " !!!

...So where the heck IS Scotty?... Probably into some political cr@p on his facebook site: "Let's Get It Straight"...
          I wish he and Dink would spend more time here. Miss you guys!
          Aww shucks Gramma

Dink

Comment

Dink, How have you been? Anything exciting going on? OK...ANYTHING going on? It seems like a long time since I've seen your posts. I pray you are well and happy!

Comment

We should probably not hi-jack Frank's forum, I will take this to GD.

Comment

Never really thought of that. Sorry Frank. I was thinking it was Scotty's...... I'll go to GD.
                BTW: Where the heck ARE Scotty and Frank?

Comment

I'm here so I'm not missing. Been spending most of my "off" time coding the new pages for the website. As you can probably tell, there are a few more to get done. Oh and I didn't tell you, but Cynthia and I sing in the choir at church and we have a big Passion Play for Easter that we've been practicing for. I don't anticipate getting rich from royalties from recording contracts.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    I'm here so I'm not missing. Been spending most of my "off" time coding the new pages for the website. As you can probably tell, there are a few more to get done. Oh and I didn't tell you, but Cynthia and I sing in the choir at church and we have a big Passion Play for Easter that we've been practicing for. I don't anticipate getting rich from royalties from recording contracts.

Frank
                    Hey Frank, I'm trying to update my dead beat status and the page to donate is not coming up??
                    Thanks,
                    Trevor
                    No signature

Comment

How wonderful that you both sing in the Choir! What a great tingling it must give both of you while you are singing together... Cool! VERY COOL!!! I used to sing in the choir in grade school and high school.
                      I sang Ato. I used to love to sing. I did a lot of plays in high school and even attended Second City Comedy classes when I lived in Chgo.
                      Hope you and Cynthia, (one of my twin's names, also), are having the time of your life. Enjoy each day as if it were your last. Live it up!!! ... And please, have some fun for ME! I'll look for Scotty.

Comment

I just got in touch with Scotty and he said he's having trouble logging in again. He said he was waiting for an answer from Frank, because Scotty said he's run out of email addresses.

Comment

Perhaps one of the mods can help him? I don't think Scotty even knows we have 3 new mods...

Comment

Speak for yourself slowpoke lol dinky where the ahhh you been! ,
                            ? zx

Comment

Holy smokes...you guys are my mother's age (72). And her husband will be 70 next year...he rides a Harley, well use to. He just turns the ignition on now because of health issues that don't allow him to ride.

OP, come on now...you've got to be up on the new technology. Signing on here in less than 179 days (which is considered a short tour in the AF) isn't a difficult task. What are you doing that preoccupies you from checking out this Forum? (Don't answer that!)

Anyway...I felt inclined to respond...no offense for my remarks.

Ed
                              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
                              X