Error when trying to open up my thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when trying to open up my thread

So i just posted a new thread in the projects/rebuilds section and after I posted it I tried to go back into it and add a few more pictures and it keeps giving me this error message...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2968062 bytes) in /home/thegsres/public_html/_forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5794

I have tried on three different computer and I get the same error every time. advise?

So i tried two more computers (total of 5 now) and a day later I am still having the same issue. Forum problem? Its pretty frustrating not being able to look at your own thread and cant see any of the replies.

Comment

Try starting another thread
      1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
      80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
      1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
      83 gs750ed- first new purchase
      85 EX500- vintage track weapon
      1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
      “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
      If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Maybe it's from all those dogs running across your page...

Comment

Are you posting a bunch of pictures with the post?

Comment

I had the same problem with a thread I started.
            I am thinking it was from posting pictures straight off my computer as opposed to photobucket.
            PA. and surrounding areas gone forever......

Comment

Did you delete the thread that was giving you problems? I had a look at all of your threads in Projects/Rebuilds and could not generate the error.

Which thread is it?

To me, it looks similar to a search error...usually when you get that kind of error, the search feature is returning too many hits. If this is the case, try including "Titles Only" in your search. If you are just trying to find an earlier thread that you have started, go into your profile, and select the link that is something like "Find latest started threads"
              '83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
              X