Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am i having to log in every time i visit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
    Change your bookmark to HTTPS://www.thegsresources.com;
    Tried this several times.....server not found

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Yah, seems like have to login twice, just the last few days, thought I was fumbling user name or password, but have had to do it twice consistnetly the last few days. Maybe some anti-bot measure.
      I don't have to do it twice. When the invalid redirect notice comes up I click on forums to find myself logged in.

Comment

dang it; take off the semi-colon at the end; it never should have gotten there.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
          I don't have to do it twice. When the invalid redirect notice comes up I click on forums to find myself logged in.
          Ah, I see, Yah. If try login and get the "invalid redirect" error, if then just hit F5 (refresh) or just go to other page, yep, are in fact logged on.

And, I do relaize that this have-to-log-in-twice (i.e., the invalid redirect) problem is a differenet problem in addition to why-have-to-logg-in-at-all.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Got on this morning and found myself still logged in, like magic. Go figure....

Comment

Now it's just plain weird. On the forums page I am listed as not logged in. But if I click on any thread I am logged in.

Comment

Just dragging this back from the dead. I never had this invalid redirect or double login issue prior to a couple days ago. Now it is asking me to login every single time and I see the invalid redirect error every time after logging in.

I always access the forums from the main GS Resources page, I am not using a bookmark at all. Both the main GSR page and the forums are now telling me they are not https and are not secure. Did something change that I missed?

EDIT: I notice that when I go into one of the sub forums they show as https and secure, but not the main forum page?

Thanks,
                Mark
                1982 GS1100E
                1998 ZX-6R
                2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

Change the main forum page to https: and you won't have an issue with the secure piece.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                  X