No announcement yet.

Please give your support and prayers to Tom MLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith, I must have missed it if it was posted somewhere else on here! Sorry to here of your pain. Praying for you and Tom. Glad to hear you are home and doing better.

Comment

Sorry if I missed any threads about your accident as well Keith. Hang in there buddy.

Comment

Last update, Tom was released from the Hospital this afternoon.
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
          Last update, Tom was released from the Hospital this afternoon.
          Good news indeed!

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Nice.... welcome home Tom.
            1980 GS1000G - Sold
            1978 GS1000E - Finished!
            1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
            1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
            2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
            1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
            2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Tom,
              Are you feeling better. Sure hope so...
              Still you andyour family are in my prayers.
              pmint

Comment

To all my Brothers and Sisters. Thanks once again for the well wishes. Yes indeed, I had a bout with pancreatitis. A mild episode, it seems. I've heard of peeps being laid up for weeks. Luckily, I was released after only 3 days.

Bad news though. the pancreatitis was a complication from an endoscopy performed on the 22nd. A stent was placed on my bile duct to releave pressure caused by the tumor on my pancreas. It's growing again. The pressure on the bile duct caused jaudice, and eventually swelling in the pancreas.

Luckily, due to constant monitoring, we were able to find out about the tumor fast. We're way ahead this time. I will begin a second round of chemotherapy on 1/6. Hopefully it won't take long to beat this thing down again.

Your prayers are all little miracles. I feel each and every one. With all your support I'll be back in the saddle in no time.

Happy New Year to all!

Tom

To KK... Geez dude!

Comment

Very bad vibes being focused on that Tumor from Kentucky! You can do this Tom.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Great Idea Marvin...
                    But, I say, he brings the darn pancrititus (however you spell it), out here to cowboy country...
                    Why, we'll whip the daylights out of it, and send it into smitherenes !!!
                    We'll rope it off and tie it up !!! We'll blow it up with dynamite !!! !!!

Until then, we'll just "see" Tom as recovered... Picture it clearly in our minds.
                    It's called creative visualization, and it works! Won't all of you help?

Tom,
                    I just might astral travel over there tonight, while you are sleeping, and beat the tar out of it anyway...
                    pmint

Comment

I sure hope you heal up fast Tom. We're pulling for you.
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hope the Chemo doesn't make you feel too bad. Best wishes, glad you found it early.

1980 GS1000G - Sold
                        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
                          Keith, Marvin isn't sick, he just reposted what Tom did on facebook.

As far as YOU are concern, hope you are feeling better and make a full recovery. Abdominal/colon surgery as a result of a crash doesn't sound good. Internal injury? Wow! You will be in our prayers...as well as Tom or course. Hope both you guys are feeling better in time for the new year!
                          Ed, thanks for clearing it up for me what Marvin meant. I sure hope Tom continues to beat this thing. Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it.
                          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Tom,I know you'll keep beating this. Very unfortunate that such a good person has to go through this but I know you can do it. My prayers continue.
                            By the way, I apologize for mentioning my accident in your thread. I should've made my own thread. I just got home from the hospital and couldn't sleep. We're all family here so I wanted to see how things were going here. Guess I couldn't help but mention what happened to me.
                            Take care Tom and please keep us posted.
                            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Tom...heal up quick and get back at it! Prayers sent your way brother.
                              EULC ON

Comment

Hope you're doing ok Tom. Let us know if you need anything!! we're close.

Comment

Working...
                                X