Queen Elizabeth II died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Elizabeth II died.

Millions will mourn her passing. She was a massive influence in the political circles all around the world for many years: one of the most respected people in the world..
    RIP
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

She was the Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Head of State of 15 countries. Head of the Commonwealth of Nations whose 54 countries comprise 2.1 billion people, a third of the globe’s population.

She was admired and respected. A constant in an rapidly changing world.

"Johnny the boy has done it again... This time its a scrubber"
    ​​
    Darryl from Kiwiland

1982 GSX1100S Katana 1982 GSX750S Katana 1982 GS650G Katana

Comment

this am I had a bagel
      1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

She strengthened the Constitutional Monarchy with dedication and grace. It hasn't been without bumps in the road but she steered through.
        I think Chuck will be ok. He will have learned from the best tutor of this age and because he's been a "bump" on that road, he will have learned something from it... . Long Live the King!

Comment

Saw her twice once in 76 close enough to throw a punch. The multiple rooftop Mounties with rifles and the ramrod equerries dissuaded me.
          second time was 84 and she was being driven by in an early 70s caddie at shocking speed 120 in a 50.

its no surprise but its oddly painful.

God save the King.
          1983 GS 550 LD
          2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

She will be sorely missed and I agree with Cipher, God Save the King. I sure hope he will be the rock the country needs right now
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
            X