Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Frank's Post " The Latest Forum Issue "

Frank posted the following

" In talking with Don he had mentioned that the site was down for a couple of days. If the site ever goes down again, the best way to get a hold of me is through Don. So let him know and he'll contact me ASAP. Thanks and sorry about the headache.
    Frank
    "
    I also noticed the same suggestion on the home page regarding the hack attacks ..... So the question is how are we to contact anyone if the forum page is down ? I'd suggest adding a message button or email address to the home page to report problems to ..... The home page seems to still work when the forum is down and currently if the forum is down we can't notify anybody .....

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

On the homepage, in the About pull-down, you can find the contact info for the editors. I've added dpep's email address to my contacts.
    Don Pepe

 Email: dpep@mindspring.com
     Responsibilities: Forum Moderator

Hopefully Don will chime in if that email is good or not.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
      On the homepage, in the About pull-down, you can find the contact info for the editors. I've added dpep's email address to my contacts.
      Don Pepe

 Email: dpep@mindspring.com
       Responsibilities: Forum Moderator

Hopefully Don will chime in if that email is good or not.
      Thanks for that . It was well hidden . I will add Don's email to my address book .....
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

I 1st tried to email Frank but it was bounced back to me as undeliverable. I then emailed Don and it didn't get bounced.
        Dale

1982 Suzuki GS1100G
        2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
        1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
        1997 Honda 250 Rebel
        1984 Honda Nighthawk S CB700SC
        1973 Yamaha RT3 360

Comment

Originally posted by GS1100GZ View Post
          I 1st tried to email Frank but it was bounced back to me as undeliverable. I then emailed Don and it didn't get bounced.
          Ditto. I thought you guys didn't love me anymore.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Me too, I found a link to Frank's e-mail and sent one to him, but was also returned as undeliverable.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
            X