M-Pox / Monkey Pox warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-Pox / Monkey Pox warning

The M-Pox/Monkey Pox virus has been around for a long time, but only made international news a year ago.
    It seemed to have gone quiet in recent months as there was not much said about it, but today's news, shows it is not only quite active, it has graduated in effects to become "necrotizing" and is capable if killing those with weakened immune systems.

New research on mpox in individuals with advanced HIV infection details an aggressive and serious form of the illness — at times involving skin cell death within lesions, nodules in the lungs, sepsis, and a 15 per cent mortality rate.
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Here we go again....
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ
      One of these days, I swear I'm gonna teach you how to copy and paste a link.
      I tried the link before posting it and did so again just now: It worked perfectly, both times...

Here is another one:

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

I've run into this before ..... For some { as of yet unknown } reason CBC sometimes will not allow their news content to be viewed outside Kanada .... I have no idea why ......
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Well there goes "spanking your monkey".

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            I've run into this before ..... For some { as of yet unknown } reason CBC sometimes will not allow their news content to be viewed outside Kanada .... I have no idea why ......
            If you want an insight into CBC run the French and English site URLs on a traffic stats website. The CBC is *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$.
            1983 GS 550 LD
            2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

The decline of CBCs popularity as the nations broadcaster is in part related to its morphing from news site to information wing of the Liberal party.
              1979 GS1000
              1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
                The decline of CBCs popularity as the nations broadcaster is in part related to its morphing from news site to information wing of the Liberal party.
                Oh Gawd ! ....Examples backing up your claim would be nice ......
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to see that too....lol
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

Yeah, I'd love to see that too....lol
                    That's because there is nothing to back his claim . It's the old .... " If you report a bad thing by one party it must mean you favour the other party " .....

The last time CBC's upper management was changed was under Harper ..... There was much concern that slanting the news was what Harper was up to { including me at the time } ....But if that were his aim it didn't work out that way as upper management didn't get involved with reporting or editorial .... Nothing changed and nobody got fired when the Liberals took power again.....

I am most familiar with the CBC News channel which I watch regularly ....There are only two editorial shows on the channel . Rosemary Barton Live and Power and Politics ..... Rosemary Barton reports the politics but leaves the opinions to who she is interviewing ..... As a regular watcher of her show I have never been able to figure out on which side of the political spectrum she favours ..... { Though I'm pretty sure she hates Putin's guts } ..... Power and Politics takes an issue and has a panel of pundits from both political factions } thrashing out the issue { NDP, GREEN, and BLOC pundits are added when the story suits } ...... Currently the stories under discussion are the Liberal Chinese spy MP and the Tories that met with that right wing extremist German politician { and a couple of Quebec issues that I was only half listening to } ..... In the case of the Chinese spy story even the Liberal pundits are roasting the party .....

1983 GS 750

Comment

Holy crap you people watch TV?????
                      linear dull droning which is 1/3 commercials.
                      1983 GS 550 LD
                      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                        Holy crap you people watch TV?????
                        linear dull droning which is 1/3 commercials.
                        I record the news I wanna watch and fast forward commercials....do the same thing with hockey.....anything I wanna watch on tv I record it....I despise commercials
                        No signature

Comment

What is this T.V. you speak of? I hear you must have permits and pay tax for it too, yet it cannot be ridden around!
                          Last edited by Suzukian; 03-28-2023, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
                            Hmmm......a keen observation, and accurate,

but

I must admit to frequenting their website ............... as you can see in the original post.
                            Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Maybe it's just his opinion? Wouldn't be hard for me to believe, of course if they echoed my opinions I'd say they were fair and truthful LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X