No announcement yet.

If You No Longer Post Here Please Don't Raise Your Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is really nice to hear from you all, and Bert it has been a LONG time! I have missed your presence here, I hope you stay in toucn a lil!

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

I thought I smelled baked goods....

Have you worn out that snowblower yet ?
      No but it's got patina now. I -have- worn out two starting ropes and one side of my skid shoes. Not much of this wear has taken place this 'winter' however. Feb has been a cream puff. I'm hoping for a cold snowy March. A friend and I took up snow shoeing last year and this winter has been a complete bust so far.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post

Welcome back to the asylum, Bert. May I suggest that a mere 220 or so of those more miles (each way) would be well spent
        traversing the route from SouthBend to Bedford for the Brown County ride in June.

https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...11
        It's possible. We have a trip to Portland ME in early June, but not sure of the dates (wife, conference). Another in late June to Baltimore for same, and another to London in July, same. She lets me travel cheap. I met her in Dublin last May after a conference and we spent a week in Galway.

I haven't ridden yet this year, though there have been some good days...snow today, though. Weather permitting, I may go to Wisconsin for the Crud Run in May. Haven't done that since I lived there. Though I never have a problem driving through Chicago, i've only ridden through there a couple times and I was a good bit younger.
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Welcome back Allie! Nothing much changed, same old screw ball place LOL
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
          X