Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food fads come and go and................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food fads come and go and................

........for some, it's good riddance. However, there are a few I miss and at the top of my miss list is Screaming Yellow Zonkers What I wouldn't give for a box of screaming yellows. LOL

Anyone else missing other old stuff?
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

A box of crackers that filled. A pound of bacon that a pound not 375 grams.
    but enough of my grumpyoldbastardina barbershop speech.

gassed up this week at a new place. Cannabis dispensary\CStore. Scanned the crazy huge chocolate bar rack and saw:

ecstasy! Id not had one for 40plus years. Clerk was taken aback by my joy. Smashed it to pieces on the counter.
    the Mona Lisa made edible!
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

“ smashed it to pieces on the counter”
      That’s the way it was done. It’s been at least 50 years..
      1979 GS1000
      1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
        “ smashed it to pieces on the counter”
        That’s the way it was done. It’s been at least 50 years..
        HUH?? Must have thought you opened the hate thread? If not, maybe should have.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Earl - Mackintosh toffee used to come in the form of a hard brittle rectangular slab wrapped in a waxy paper. It required the buyer to smack it into something hard to turn it into bite sized shards.

Maybe you should stay in the Vortex?
          1979 GS1000
          1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Earl - Mackintosh toffee used to come in the form of a hard brittle rectangular slab wrapped in a waxy paper. It required the buyer to smack it into something hard to turn it into bite sized shards.

I see your point and am sorry I missed it. Never having to beat the hell out of my candy before I ate it, you caught me a tad off guard. lol Next time, I'll try to remember that Canadians prefer to kick, stomp and beat their food across the counter a few times before picking it up to eat it. Cheers! eh eh
            Last edited by earlfor; 05-03-2023, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Black licorice taffy. Hadn't seen it in 40? years and discovered a store about 30 minutes from me that sells retro candy
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Then you neede a trip to the dentist to put your fillings back. LOL.
                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post

Then you neede a trip to the dentist to put your fillings back. LOL.
                  I once ripped a large filling out if a molar with a candy apple. Best 300 bucks I ever spent.
                  1983 GS 550 LD
                  2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Working...
                  X