Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get them little seals in a small inflator type compressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get them little seals in a small inflator type compressor?

I've got a giant compressor in my tool shed maybe sometime drop buy after the wet t-shirt contest and check it out.
    But I need two switch ot to 120 VAC from 240 in that its the best option for me.

My beloved 2 gallon Campbell Hausfeld developed a failure to pressurize habit recently. So being a cheap redneck bastid I dismantled it and found that there is no actually wear on hard surfaces but one of the tiny cup seals ( its just like an old bike pump except it uses two seals.) has failed and the other ios close to its end.
    Its otherwise pristine and Im having a bugger of a time finding a suitable replacement. Am I the only person in the world mad enough to fix this and not shove it in a landfill?

where are y'all y'all getting your tiny ;little rubber cup seals these days.
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

Shouldn't the company have replacement parts? Or maybe ereplacement parts or Jackssmall eng.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

No these are built to be thrown away.... 24.5 mm piston peened in gudgeon and loctited or purposely cross threaded to crank.
      aliexpress it is.
      1983 GS 550 LD
      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

If the part is available, this place will have it. I have rebuilt my air compressor, same brand as yours, but I don't know what model you have. Here's a link below.

Comment

Working...
        X