Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post

Please, take it back!
    Who are you to judge another mans faith? This is a very important event for my people!
    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Ha! Let my people go...............

Comment

You've got to spend so much time with your horse if you want to compete at those levels. You've got to build up trust with your horse.

Nice girls. I wouldn't kick any out of...the barn. Bed, Bath & Barn.
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Someone posted something about the guys in "Finland" Testosterone level". I think it has more to do with the girls progesterone level.

I hear you Rob S.​ I would invite many of them into my bed bath and beyond, and it wouldn't have to be one at a time either. Sharing is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
            That's just so awful it's good.
            ---- Dave
            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

"it's harder than you think", perhaps, but why? Far too inane for me.
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post

That's just so awful it's good.
                The proper term would be "Bulldada" It's like the Dadaist movement in art but with a whole lot of extra BS thrown in.

Comment

I was thinking more like "Monty Python", but what you posted works. I do like the "Bulldada".

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
                    I was thinking more like "Monty Python", but what you posted works. I do like the "Bulldada".
                    Here's even more Bulldada to confuse your understanding.

Comment

Maybe take up surfing ???

All the times as a kid vacationing and swimming out over our heads......

Comment

I was sailing a 10 meter Pearson sailboat when some garbage bags got caught on our keep. I had to go under and cut the bags off of the fine keel. I saw some big shadows and cut those bags of as fast as I could. I had to be winched back aboard as the boat's free board was so high. I don't like saltwater, I've gone body surfing, but even then, you always see someone on shore with Jellyfish wounds all over them, and people offering to pee on them. We went from 8 knots to 4 knots when we hooked that garbage. 2 huge plastic bags tied together full of household garbage. The water doesn't smell good either. I have no reason to go into saltwater and find the beaches way too hot to enjoy. I'll take a mountain stream, then again, we do have a Bear problem lately.
                        Last edited by Suzukian; 08-26-2023, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X