Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More great for sale ads.....

Current for sale locally on Facebook marketplace

"the brain is hawk it is a 250 cc dirt bike has a horn on it and turn signal runs good drives good"

Can't imagine why he is not overwhelmed with offers..............
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

I’m sure he meant “brand”, not “brain. I’ve got one. It’s ugly, and slow. But it was cheap, and a good first bike for the kid.

Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

The run on sentence got me, "and the turn signal runs good"........
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Sometimes incorrect or poorly worded ads can equal a great deal. A few years ago I picked up a complete new soft top for the wife's Jeep for $200 because the sell listed it for the wrong model / generation of Jeep. For that price it was worth it to take a chance.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Spelling and grammar have taken a kicking with the phone/text/school participation trophies set unfortunately.
          1986 1150EF
          2008 GS1250SEA

Comment

Originally posted by Big Block View Post
            Spelling and grammar have taken a kicking with the phone/text/school participation trophies set unfortunately.
            And proofreading several times is a must in the age of "auto-correct" and "auto-suggest":

"We're where you and you're friends?" (sic) Sometimes it seems like these computers ain't even grad-ye-ate collage!
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Block View Post
              Ehemm...I've encountered just as bad, if not worse writing from old yanks.

We're more connected than ever, so I'd wager you're simply exposed more to bad writing than in the old days.
              #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
              #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
              #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
              #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Working...
              X