Still Alive!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Alive!!!

Hi Kids! Gramma is still alive, just so busy hoarding and prepping, Lol... Internet and phone challenges and just being lazy, I guess.
    I've a busy day to day, so can't stay long, sorry. Thanks for the message Frank!
    Hope all members are doing their best to STAY HAPPY!!! Later, & Sending Love...

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    Hi Kids! Gramma is still alive, just so busy hoarding and prepping.
    Expecting an apocalypse?
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Hey Pep Pat, good to hear you still spout'in off. Hoping you're getting good use of that last reason... (excuse),,,, and less of the first 2 or 3 .
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Expecting an apocalypse?
        July 5th, same as every year.
        1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
        1982 GS450txz (former bike)
        LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Expecting an apocalypse?
          Maybe a heart attack... Who ever knows? Getting foot surgery soon, so I won't be out much.

Comment

Hi Kids! Gramma is still alive, just so busy hoarding and prepping, Lol... Internet and phone challenges and just being lazy, I guess.
            I've a busy day to day, so can't stay long, sorry. Thanks for the message Frank!
            Hope all members are doing their best to STAY HAPPY!!! Later, & Sending Love...
            Good to see you’re still kickin’. Be well.
            EULC ON

Comment

Hey, Good to hear from you Patti

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

For those you you tht may not know.
                Patti was quite promenent on here for years and years, back to 2004 anyway.

here is a pic from just a few year ago

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                  For those you you tht may not know.
                  Patti was quite promenent on here for years and years, back to 2004 anyway.

here is a pic from just a few year ago

That bike is a BEAST and sitting, unused for 24 yrs, covered under the carport.
                  It's a shame... Would LOVE to be in the wind again, but might need an extra wheel, or a side car now...Lol...

Comment

Patti, I was thinking about you recently and was wondering if there would be a New Years check in. Glad you're hanging in there. Good luck with the foot surgery.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

That bike is a BEAST and sitting, unused for 24 yrs, covered under the carport.
                      It's a shame... Would LOVE to be in the wind again, but might need an extra wheel, or a side car now...Lol...
                      I sure made a big mistake! My bike has been unused for only four (4) years... Not twenty-four years... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                        Patti, I was thinking about you recently and was wondering if there would be a New Years check in. Glad you're hanging in there. Good luck with the foot surgery.
                        I'm sitting through this Earth's tilting of it's axis... Just like the rest of us! This Is The Shift,,,!

Comment

Working...
                        X