Something to think about (men)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to think about (men)

The subject of this article, while it centres on one man, is very, very, important as it concerns men's most vital count and that count has dropped by more than half since 1950's..
    The link must be used as text within the article will trigger the auto censor.

The reality star's plans to have a baby took a turn when he learned of his low sperm count. Here's what experts say — and how Underwood's numbers bounced back.

I read it and thought it curious that, in USA and Canada , perhaps worldwide, those who know the major cause do not push to publish it........ even when the subject is so important for all of human society.

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

After reading the story I'm pretty sure there's other logistical reasons why he and his wife won't be able to have children, this is despite what the cool kids want us to believe to be true these days.
    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

8 billion hairless monkeys running around. I think our spurm is fine. But if you're worried about it, tucker carlson has some helpful hints.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Checking my list of things I worry about....checking...checking.

Nope, not on there...
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

That reminds me....going to head to the gym today and after have a nice hot tup soak, a steam room session and a sauna.
          No signature

Comment

The decrease in average count is far from a small problem as it affects men around the world., as well as most animal life, on land and in the water.

Perhaps the biggest single influence in this is one that is well known to science, but, for reasons I do not quite understand, is seldom mentioned: THE PILL
            I an sure it is not new information because my wife did extensive research when she chose this as the subject of her thesis at university.

How does it happen? When the human body disposes of the hormones in urine they go into waste water, which often goes through a treatment plant before reaching open water. and, when fresh water is taken from that source, it is again treated to ensure cleanliness before going into public water mains and getting delivered to homes and businesses everywhere.

The problems develop from the fact that these chemical hormones are unaffected by the treatment facilities at either end, and when more is introduced, as continually occurs over time, they multiply in quantity and, when ingested, in both residual and collective effect.

The only way to minimise the effects on you or your own children is not as much affected is by consistently using some of the latest versions of water that are available now.

Either that or go back in time and get re-born before 1960.

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
            Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Have a friend that started working 2nd shift at a water treatment facility about eight years ago, he started taking classes to get different certification and advance in the business.

I knew one day he'd call me with a specific bit of information, and he eventually did....and all he did was text me "Don't drink the tap water " LOL

I'd already heard stories from another guy trying to sell water purification system.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                8 billion hairless monkeys running around. I think our spurm is fine. But if you're worried about it, tucker carlson has some helpful hints.
                yep ... 8 billion end of 2022. An additional 93 million since (as of today)

"go forth and multiply" is just as monumentally STUPID as "thou shalt have dominion" or whatever those pathetic edicts actually spew

ya just have to shake your head lol
                1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                  Comrade Carlson!
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                    The decrease in average count is far from a small problem as it affects men around the world., as well as most animal life, on land and in the water.

Perhaps the biggest single influence in this is one that is well known to science, but, for reasons I do not quite understand, is seldom mentioned: THE PILL
                    I an sure it is not new information because my wife did extensive research when she chose this as the subject of her thesis at university.
                    Heard about that about 20 years ago. Someone did a study on why male alligator "boy parts" where getting smaller over the course of time and that was their conclusion. This really opened my eyes to how much grant money is available to study absurdity and how it has actual scientific value from time to time!

The only way to minimise the effects on you or your own children is not as much affected is by consistently using some of the latest versions of water that are available now.
                    I'm only familiar with one version which does include a couple of variations in very small quantities. Is there a new type of water (other than H2O) available that all the cool kids are drinking? I'm usually up on that sort of thing.
                    Last edited by LAB3; 02-22-2024, 07:47 PM.

Comment

We now know micro plastics are in every nook, cranny, air, water ways and every conceivable aspect of this planet.

There are all of these conspiracies revolving around the upswing in autism and just about any medical condition both physical and mental. We know the affects of Mercury and how it accumulates in the food chain, especially fish. Don't eat the big ones who eat smaller ones.

We have no idea how a product that is a processed byproduct of oil affects our biology. I don't remember anytime in my life where it was reported to b alright to eat the plastic plate if I was still hungry after consuming the food on it. Or it was ok to chew on a plastic bag to starve off hunger till I got home. That is in effect what we have done without even realising it, there is nothing we can consume that doesn't have plastic in it and what is the side affects of this accumulation, (and continuous consumption), in our system.

Bottled water contains a massive amount of plastic nanoparticles, according to a new study. Similarly, a second new report finds far greater microplastic levels than expected in nearly every food tested.

What makes me really laugh when the pill is blamed for male *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ count levels, is that 50% of the population, ( of the female gender), ovulate and *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$, shredding their estrogen into the sewerage system.

​​​​​​​Or could it b just a case of misogyny where men are going to find an excuse to blame woman for taking a product that men developed for woman to take so they couldn't get pregnant and men didn't have to wear condoms.
                      82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                      Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                      Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                      Albums

Comment

Sorry I wrote 2 naughty words by all accounts.

The first is the first word in sp##m whale and the second sounds like sis with a p.

Thank god for AI that stopped me from upsetting some ones sensabilities with such rude and offending words
                        Last edited by 650Skull; 02-22-2024, 08:30 PM.
                        82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                        Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                        Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                        Albums

Comment

Come to New York City. Best faucet water in the world. Tastes like...water. It's the only water I drink. I have this bottle I fill from the faucet and keep in the fridge. This plastic bottle...oh, oh.

BTW

Dr. Sevrin is insane.
                          Last edited by Rob S.; 02-23-2024, 10:18 AM.
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

The only tested food that contained no phthalates was Polar raspberry lime seltzer.
                            Well, guess what I'm stocking up on, next time in in the supermarket.
                            Can you live on that? I'll find out.
                            ---- Dave
                            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by 650Skull View Post

Thank god for AI that stopped me from upsetting some ones sensabilities with such rude and offending words
                              It's all part of a CIA program that will turn chemtrails into mind control vapors. You'll know it's working when our Reptilian overlords convince everyone to TeRm In thERE GUnz so they can melt them down into Illuminati award medals. Remember, the mainstream media won't cover this story, you heard it here first!

Comment

Working...
                              X