X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this legit?

God will bless you as you fulfilled my wish

Good day,

My name is Mrs. Margret Nelson. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 85 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God.
    As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $10.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

I am convinced in my mind to use you to do this, and I hope that you’ll act sincerely by respecting my wish when the money is in your account. You will take 30% of the total amount and share the balance to other charity organization in your country and some other charities in other African countries.

Please reply to my private email address below:
    Email: margretnelson564@gmail.com

warmest regards,
    Mrs. Margret Nelson
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Seems legit to me. What's stopping you sending her a measly $3M as a sign of good faith?
    ---- Dave
    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Thank you. God will bless you for your good advice!
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

All good. Provide Miss Margret with your bank account information so she can make the "deposit".
        Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

I'm sure we're all praying for Margaret, but it's like Neil Young said: Cancer never sleeps.

Comment

We have no idea, just hoping her wishes are upheld... Unlike an old member of my community neighbor, 94 yr. old widow with a legal witnessed will. She died and family members fought in court and nothing she wanted was upheld... Community in a uproar, but court rules.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

This is "Margret" in her younger years when she had a part time voiceover job on Fonejacker.....

1z59m2.jpg
              Last edited by zed1015; 04-19-2024, 04:22 AM.
              Mikuni Viton Choke Plunger Seat Renewal.
              VITON Choke plunger seals .KAWASAKI Z1,Z900,Z650,Z1000,Z1R,SUZUKI GS1000,GSXR,RF | eBay

Air Corrector Jets for Mikuni VM 24, 26 and 28mm carbs .
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254380193...84.m1555.l2649

sigpic

Comment

So Rob, are you going to string "her" along like last time?
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I dated her in the 80s but she had small 8008S so I moved on. Dang, I'd be rich now.
                  2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                    So Rob, are you going to string "her" along like last time?
                    Maybe a little. Last time was great.

Comment

This was last time. No one could compare to Mr. Garry Ellis!

ABANDONED FUNDS SHIPMENT IS REAL & 100% AUTHENTIC.

Good Day to you: Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email response now, Regarding the shipment of your consignment of two Trunk Boxes which will take effect within the next 48-hours immediately the delivery is scheduled. I will be delivering and bringing the real package myself, So you can meet me when I bring the package to your doorstep as soon as possible. your two truck consignment boxes have absolutely nothing to do with scam at all. The Money is in US Currency now as approved. and need you to pay for the package Clearance permit and Non-inspection fee. before I can move & proceed to deliver your real package 100% assured and guaranteed. And be aware that cash on delivery isn't available and acceptable at this moment, To avoid any funds or package shipment pending or awaited.

Note that consignments were declared as personal effects and classified documents while in actual fact contain raw cash, US currency notes in $100USD denominations carefully packed and stashed in two trunk boxes approximately, 4MillionUSD in each box. The electronic scanner revealed it when the package was scanned in the airport and has been inspected and approved by United States Internal Revenue for delivery to your destination and I wish to let you know that such consignments are not what you ship through FEDEX, UPS, DHL etc.

We have concluded with the Authorities and what is required from the recipient is the clearance and Non-inspection cost of $550. Only, this will be used for clearance and shipment to your doorstep with help of another Diplomat directly to you within 48-hours upon the cost to avoid any delay or hindrance, Bringing these real consignment packages to your house address. Without any problem.

Be aware your real consignment shipment is protected by a hardcover insurance policy from the federal government, which makes it overpowering & unbearable to deduct any amount from the shipment. before remittance to the owner. This means that the above clearance and Non-inspection cannot be deducted from the Consignment package. Hence must be provided by you before your consignment is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1991 and amended on 3RD July 1999 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds awaited.

I am waiting to hear from you very urgently.

Mr. Garry Ellis.
                      Head Officer-in-Charge
                      Administrative Service Inspection Unit.​

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                        Thank you. God will bless you for your good advice!
                        Prise Bob!
                        ---- Dave
                        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post

Prise Bob!
                          Uh oh, looks like we got our hooks into another one! The church will not responsible for lost or stolen dignity...

1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
                          1982 GS450txz (former bike)
                          LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Working...
                          X