No announcement yet.

Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough times I know. I did the same to my buddy in my avatar a few years ago. Dogs are the absolute best.
    1982 GS1000S Katana
    1982 GS1100E

Comment

Jethro, sorry to hear.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Condolences, Jethro.
        Dogs rule!
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
          Car full of retrievers. Labrador, flat coat and curly coat. The Lab on the left is mine, the others are my sisters.
          neat to see all three types
          Hondas
          '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
          Suzuki
          '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
          Kaw
          '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

American Water Spaniel - WI State Dog

Last edited by yasser; 12-02-2016, 12:56 AM.
            Hondas
            '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
            Suzuki
            '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
            Kaw
            '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Some great pics!

Sorry to hear about your dog Jethro.

Dogs simply amaze us. I would be one to turn my neck to see a dog on a side cart...he's got goggles too? OMG, that's awesome!

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

My baby girl of 14 years was put down yesterday. Hardest thing I ever went through. Still not quite right today.

Sorry, man. My 12 1/2 year old girl is going away tonight. I'm not handling it well.
                "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

My baby girl of 14 years was put down yesterday. Hardest thing I ever went through. Still not quite right today.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jethro. You're right, it's the hardest thing I've had to do too. It's like having to bury another of your children every few years. Time makes it a little bit better, but not much.
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert Patterson View Post
                    Sorry, man. My 12 1/2 year old girl is going away tonight. I'm not handling it well.
                    Uggg, I'm sorry man.

Thanks Earl.
                    Currently bikeless
                    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Bert, Jethro. So sorry to hear. I just looked at the pics of mine again now and started tearing up. I know how it is.
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Uggg, I'm sorry man.

Thanks Earl.
                        This is my girl at 51/2 (with the little - 90# - boy who is now 7).... She was brilliant, empathetic, brave, gentle, fierce, everything -she was better than almost any human I know and I will never not miss her.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

She was a beautiful looking dog, Bert.
                          Sorry for your loss.
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

My condolences to you both, Jethro and Bert. For the most part, pets are much more loyal to us than humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert Patterson View Post
                              This is my girl at 51/2 (with the little - 90# - boy who is now 7).... She was brilliant, empathetic, brave, gentle, fierce, everything -she was better than almost any human I know and I will never not miss her.

Absolutely gorgeous Bert, both of them.
                              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                                For the most part, pets are much more loyal to us than humans.
                                In the case of my ex wife, infinitely more so. And I have to admit, I miss the dog a lot more.
                                Currently bikeless
                                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X