Comment

What's wrong girl, feeling down?

Want a biscuit?

Works every time!
      Roger

Current rides
      1983 GS 850G
      2003 FJR 1300A
      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

That's cute!

My wife and I just went to PetSmart to buy our Isis her Christmas gifts.

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Why not make them something?
          And you can share if you want, or if they'll let you...

We're making these for ours and to give to friends dogs.
          Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

My dog Oreo got an early Christmas present.....the last of the peanut butter can keep her busy for a long time lol

Last edited by trevor; 12-24-2016, 06:03 PM.
            No signature

Comment

We do that too, but just 1 pound jars, and cut a slit down the sides in 3 or 4 places, so can open it up.
              (friends of ours found their dog with his face stuck in such plastic jar, tragically. So we started cutting our jars open before give to dog.)
              (and dog gets excited when hear we are scrapping the bottom of the jar.....)

Last edited by Redman; 12-25-2016, 02:35 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

My girlfriend and I live together. She has a labradoodle,big goofy dog. "Jake" Nice enough dog.
                I had a rotty-dobby mix, Onyx. I miss that dog every day. She developed seizures, epilepsy, at about 9 years old.
                I had to put her down a few years back
                meonyxbikes.jpg
                Keith
                -------------------------------------------
                1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Mooching or waiting for food to drop during Christmas dinner clean up.
                  2016-12-25 23.06.31.jpg
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Walk in the Park - Jan 7, 2017

Since the weather forecast projected snow, I wanted Isis to enjoy our walk in the Park. Here's some adventure pics:

Isis ready for our walk. She wears a harness so it's more like she's pulling me.

Ready to go!

She just marked her territory after doing her business.

She is so alert on the trail.

Ed
                    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-07-2017, 08:12 PM.
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Thanks, Ed.
                      Isis is a beauty.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                        Since the weather forecast projected snow, I wanted Isis to enjoy our walk in the Park. Here's some adventure pics:

Isis ready for our walk. She wears a harness so it's more like she's pulling me.

Ready to go!

She just marked her territory after doing her business.

She is so alert on the trail.

Ed
                        Ed,

Our dog Kodiak use to be quite the puller, until will got one of these harnesses: http://walkyourdogwithlove.com/km?gc...FV1WDQod9D0IkA

Worked just as advertised for us and Kodiak actually seems to enjoy his walks much more.

Comment

Ed,

Nice pics of your adventure in the park.

Somewhat similar to our adventures walking dog in park (although maybe 40 pounds less).
                          Is good until have remains of someone elses adventure smushed into my boot tread.

Dave
                          Last edited by Redman; 01-08-2017, 02:09 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                            Ed,

Our dog Kodiak use to be quite the puller, until will got one of these harnesses: http://walkyourdogwithlove.com/km?gc...FV1WDQod9D0IkA

Worked just as advertised for us and Kodiak actually seems to enjoy his walks much more.
                            I have the harness described in the video...I position it on top even though my wife said it goes under her neck on her chest.

Now my wife thinks I believe you instead of her. I'm always getting in trouble. (Sigh)

Ed
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                              Thanks, Ed.
                              Isis is a beauty.
                              Thanks Steve.

Ed
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Ed,

Nice pics of your adventure in the park.

Somewhat similar to our adventures walking dog in park (although maybe 40 pounds less).
                                Is good until have remains of someone elses adventure smushed into my boot tread.

Dave
                                Hey Redman,

Isis went three times. Luckily, I did not step into any remains during my walk.

Ed
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X