Sunday night music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
    . I can see it on my galaxy Note though, it is a hot gal in a red swim suit @ 3:35 into the video.
    Bizarre ! I saw her at 1:49 not 3:35.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Are you saying that if we know about or saw the old TV test pattern come end of the day....the indian...that we're old?

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
        Bizarre ! I saw her at 1:49 not 3:35.
        Possibly the same image is used over and over in the video. See if you can freeze/capture it and post it and I will tell you if it is the same one I see on my phone.

Originally posted by 80GS850GBob View Post
        Are you saying that if we know about or saw the old TV test pattern come end of the day....the Indian...that we're old?
        I always kinds liked that Indian, I am native American. Old, well if you know about those TV patterns, know what a distributor & a carburetor are lets say we are just experienced.
        1981 GS1100E
        1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
          Possibly the same image is used over and over in the video. See if you can freeze/capture it and post it and I will tell you if it is the same one I see on my phone.

I always kinds liked that Indian, I am native American. Old, well if you know about those TV patterns, know what a distributor & a carburetor are lets say we are just experienced.
          I prefer "wiser"....

Comment

My friend sent me to listen to this groups new song....not bad.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
              Thats what im talking about man!
              I build Pipers

Comment

been digging on pentagram lately, found this awesome cover!

i know i never make it for actually sunday!!!
                I build Pipers

Comment

I ran across these

1981 GS1100E
                  1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

This great cover has been stuck in my head for at least a week now.
                    Last edited by dorkburger; 04-15-2018, 03:51 PM. Reason: auto incorrect
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

This is pretty cool:

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                      1982 CB900f

Comment

A few I ran across

1981 GS1100E
                        1982 GS1100E

Comment

Pretty Reckless are awesome in concert-and Momsen is gorgeous. That Head East song is one of my favorites.
                          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                          1982 CB900f

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Some music for us this Sunday evening....

The ice cream truck came through the neighborhood. I had flashbacks of chasing the truck and buying a frozen treat. Yeah, warm weather is here!

My grandmother told my uncle that when the music comes on, that means he's out of ice cream. Don't bother chasing, Poor uncle Jim now when he hears the sound he goes to a deep dark place of loneliness and depravity.
                              Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

A girl we used to know told her son that it was the music truck. No mention of ice cream.

Years ago ago when the kids were small and kiddo birthday parties were a big deal, for dessert at one of the parties, we pre arranged for our local ice cream truck guy to pull into the driveway and everyone got ice cream on us.

Not exactly cheap, but a huge hit.
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X