Sunday night music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this.....

2112 proved to be Rush's commercial breakthrough and remains one of their most popular albums.

This release is manufactured on limited edition opaque blue 180-gram vinyl, with just 5,000 copies available worldwide.

Im Stoked !!!

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Trucks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctdvBtCGkmE

Comment

For whatever reason, I was thinking about Man or Astroman? this weekend. I listened to them a lot about 20 years ago. I found this concert video from 1996. Not the greatest sound, but a pretty animated and entertaining show. I was surprised to see the bass player, running around on stage with a TV box, on fire, over his head.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

I also heard of the Quebe Sisters recently for the first time. Some pretty talented young women. They just played in The Dalles, OR just before I was in Tillamook, and they played here in Anchorage on March 10 a couple weeks before i got here.

The Quebe Sisters perform "Going Away Party" live at the 2015 Pickathon Pumphouse Sessions in Portland, Oregon.For more awesome live performances from The Qu...

Comment

Apparently there are a bunch of good rock bands hailing from Greece these days... or so I’ve read.
            Found this while looking for another band.... Stupid me deleted my YouTube history a while back.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
              Apparently there are a bunch of good rock bands hailing from Greece these days... or so I’ve read.
              Found this while looking for another band.... Stupid me deleted my YouTube history a while back.
              https://youtu.be/a7D-Sz1-m4s
              What a great tune, Glen. Thanks for posting the link. That will be perfect riding music for the long stretches of empty New Mexico highways.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

My pleasure. I've listened to most of the album on YouTube while wrapping up this evening. Pretty darn nice overall.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

On mothers day I sent my wife a song instead of a card, it is below. Pretty good tune too.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, an oldie or two from Pat Travers

1981 GS1100E
                  1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
                    On mothers day I sent my wife a song instead of a card, it is below. Pretty good tune too.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, an oldie or two from Pat Travers

When I was 17 (sheesh 1990) my mom bought tickets to go see Skid Row and Aerosmith because she wanted to go see them. Being a dumb teenager I couldn't stand the thought of going to a show like that with my mom so she took my sister. I always regretted that. Not a single friend from those days is still around, but mom is!
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

How dare you pair that dbag Bach with Pat Travers.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                        When I was 17 (sheesh 1990) my mom bought tickets to go see Skid Row and Aerosmith because she wanted to go see them. Being a dumb teenager I couldn't stand the thought of going to a show like that with my mom so she took my sister. I always regretted that. Not a single friend from those days is still around, but mom is!
                        I saw Aerosmith in about 1976. They were so terrible that you literally could not tell what song they were playing, and they already had some huge hits. We couldn't stay to see it through to the end. Of course I also saw Prince when he was totally being pelted with trash from the audience at the Forum. Probably 1982 or 1983. Maybe the Stones didn't bring in the right crowd for Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by 850 Combat View Post
                          I saw Aerosmith in about 1976. They were so terrible that you literally could not tell what song they were playing, and they already had some huge hits. We couldn't stay to see it through to the end. Of course I also saw Prince when he was totally being pelted with trash from the audience at the Forum. Probably 1982 or 1983. Maybe the Stones didn't bring in the right crowd for Prince.
                          I saw the Stones on that tour (it was 1981), but in St. Paul. I’m guessing Prince would’ve opened if the CA experience had been better. We had Lamont Cranston and the Stray Cats.
                          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Alen Parsons Project. Since I got this in helmet entertainment center (Sena 10S) And $10 a month for a music app. I punch in a artist I want to hear and it shuffles their music for hours. Last nigjt it was the Alen Parsons Project, what good music! The problem is, when I get home I don't want to take my entertainment center off my head! So I sit in my garage with my helmet on... I need to get a Bluetooth speaker. 👍
                            My Motorcycles:
                            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                            79 1000e (all original)
                            82 850g (all original)
                            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Here's my favorite "getting ready to hit the road" tune. You can skip the trippy into if you want, music begins at 1:28. Kyuss - Freedom Run. https://youtu.be/p6aTetgLiwI
                              1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
                              1982 GS450txz (former bike)
                              LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Holy smokes, I just noticed that we have another Kyuss fan in the house! Cool.

And if if anyone cares Clutch has some new music out, but tonight I’m posting another Greek band whose groove I’ve been enjoying. Not crazy about ther vocals on other tracks, but this instrumental is nice.
                                Last edited by dorkburger; 06-03-2018, 10:57 PM.
                                sigpic

Glen
                                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X