No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good with Redman getting the win. As long as he doesn't have us teetering our motorcycles on a boat dock or sliding down a boat ramp! haha😃
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Sure it works. I declare Dave Redman the first winner of 2019!

Congrats!
      Whatcha got for us, Dave?
      "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Congratulations on another worthy win Redman!
        Even though it is not to be to wear the belt this week, Dorkburger and Burque are still entitled to do the strut.
        1979 GS1000
        1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Ah, the Jedz comes in with a late vote, a tiebreaker..... for my entry.

Thanks all.

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          ................................... As long as he doesn't have us teetering our motorcycles on a boat dock or sliding down a boat ramp! haha
          Just one wheel in the water, come on, whats the problem.....
          Ahhh, okay, take all the fun out of it.
          Naw, that is not the subject-theme-category, will try to have something so that many folks can participate.

I will work up something later this evening (things going on with grandkids this afternoon yet).

Last edited by Redman; 01-05-2019, 07:42 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Man, for as much as I enjoy this game, you think it would be easy for me to think of a category-theme-subject. Nope.

Maybe this is something some folks will have pics of: Profile picture of your bike.

Profile: meaning directly from the side.

Some may say that is the most boring view. I will explain later why I tried to get a good direct profile shot of my bike.
            Last edited by Redman; 01-05-2019, 08:55 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Profile pic. Right on. I'm interested to see the entries!

Here's my first bike, my 82 550L, which I got in 2008. This picture was taken on a beautiful day in June 2009. The information I wrote down at the time was that it is somewhere in "South Coventry, PA."

Comment

Is a Horizontal profile OK? IMG_3908 (1) by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

NOT MY ENTRY.
                sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Oh my...once again I need a "like" or " funny" button....
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                      Is a Horizontal profile OK? ......
                      I have seen that described as "bike taking a nap".

Comment

Yes, KLR owners know this phenominon well...........
                        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I have so many it's hard to pick just one but I'll re-use this shot if you don't mind

Falmouth KY 29 May by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Is a Horizontal profile OK?
                            Originally posted by Redman View Post
                            I have seen that described as "bike taking a nap".
                            Yes, KLR owners know this phenominon well...........
                            Unfortunately, there are a few Goldwing owners that know that "phenomenon" well, too.

This is not an entry, I'll see if I have something better for this weeks entry.

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

OK, this one fits the theme a bit better. It's not <just> the bike, but it's about as straight to the side as I could find.

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Steve, I know the sleeping Goldwing routine all to well. I'm selling mine this spring.
                                sigpic
                                83 GS1100g
                                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X