No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good lot of pics for sure. I vote for Redman's.
    Dave, I like hihoww you play with placement of the sun when you do those pics.
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Saturday now (here and Pacific time). .... Vote Tally.....

Seven submissions. Six Voters.

Hum, just now, while looking over the submissions and the votes, I found myself going back to bonazadave's pic of the sun and cityscape reflection in the glass.

Oh, back to the tally:
      Trevor some honorable mentions. Glen DB some honorable mentions and statements of close-tie and vote. Roger Burque some votes and honorable mentions. And mine 3 votes. Thanks guys.

Will need to pick a subject/picture quick here (traveling across state today for daughters baby shower at her in-laws).
      Last edited by Redman; 03-10-2018, 07:51 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Subject-Theme-Category: Reflection.
        Either a reflection of your bike, or reflection on/in your bike, or I suppose your bike and a reflection of some sort.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I'm going to loose this one..
          All I got,

Staring into the heart of my B-King...
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Nice theme. Should make for a bunch of interesting pics.
            Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A
            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I have two. Still deciding on which.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

This is the lesser quality of the two - I have a decent and much newer pic of my 1150, but what the heck..
                Its a rare occasion that I get to post a pic of my first GS love. There aren't many pictures of it.
                http://GS 1100 by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                Last edited by dorkburger; 03-10-2018, 08:05 PM.
                sigpic

Glen
                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                  Subject-Theme-Category: Reflection.
                  Challenge accepted.

On a ride in West Virginia, back in 2005.

The following picture is NOT my entry, but shows some of the creativity my son had with reflections.
                  I will entertain suggestions on how the shot was made.

sigpic
                  mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                  hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                  #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                  #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                  Family Portrait
                  Siblings and Spouses
                  Mom's first ride
                  Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                  (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

While Steve was looking through pictures, we came across this one, so it's my chance to play along this week.

Our son, Brad, was on the back of Steve's Wing, that is me on my 850L in the mirror.

Current ride: 1982 GS850L

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      My first thought was a lawn ornament globe, but then though maybe back of helmet on heavy overcast day. Interesting how no definite outline to whatever it is.
                      Last edited by Redman; 03-10-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        My first thought was a lawn ornament globe, ...
                        Absolutely NO 'yard art' around here.

Anyone else care to venture a guess?

sigpic
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

Ok guys...I'm not going to lie....I really like my chances on this one...lol...

A Wes Cooley in the front and a Wes Cooley in the back.

This was taken when Wes was staying with me....

Me and Wes Cooley in my pick up on our way back to my house from a TV shoot for a local motorcycle show...what a day that was...

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

The following picture is NOT my entry, but shows some of the creativity my son had with reflections.

I don't know what the reflective surface is, maybe a windshield, but the identity of the feature in the bottom right corner would help.
                            1979 GS1000
                            1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

But the "identity of the feature in the bottom right corner" would give it away.

That is supposed to be YOUR clue to figure it out.

sigpic
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride

Comment

Not sure what, but could that be something that fell into your polishing wheel?

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
                                1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Working...
                                X