Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redman View Post
    Hum .... a lot of functionality for a spreadsheet. Impressive.
    And that's just one of the 34 pages of my Master Spreadsheet.

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    Ya know? I use Excel every day. I know the program quite well. But, never think of using it for anything outside of work. Never even crosses my mind. I was very impressed (a long dam time ago now) with Steve's Valve adjustment sheet. Funny how work seems to stay at work for certain things... I feel confident that I can speak for most of us here, when I say, thanks for staying on top of these statistics Kerry. Great job, you deserve a raise...
    Thank you kindly. 5% would do nicely, I think, on top of the zero dollar salary I get.
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Besides tracking the maintenance on the bikes, I only use Excel to help with the budget. Great on you Kerry
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        Besides tracking the maintenance on the bikes, I only use Excel to help with the budget. Great on you Kerry
        I've got a wonderful budget spreadsheet. Been using it for years.
        All my online accounts are in another, with user names, passwords, renewal dates, and cost. (This is mostly for my wife if anything happens to me.)
        When we bought our house in TN, we used excel to make our pick, out of the final three. Used weighted averages, on key features.
        Excel is one of the things I learned at work, that I use at home all the time.

And congratulations Jedz123/Justin and your beautiful new wife, Shannon!

jedz.jpg
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Hey team!!
          I apologize but I'm just now plugging back in. I ended up putting on the show myself and my groomsman really pulled through for me to in setting up our event. Super sore this morning but we are officially hitched.
          So this week's theme, Hallowed Ground:

This is the alter of our wedding from over the weekend. Also the spot (most of the time) of our NE GSR meet. Shannon came up one year with me and said... I want to get maried here. So... I made it So.
          Shan at the NE GSR watching the sun set:

(Not the entry pic)
          It was a very motorcycle themed wedding and the weather did go sour for a little bit but I was told by many it was an exceptional wedding.

Sorry for the delay! Theme is a place where you find to be Hallowed/Holy.. Will also accept churches or other places of worship or statues of any denomination. Maybe it is just a perfect view (like this) where ever you fell "hooked" in with the universe works.

Have an awesome day guys,
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Awesome Jedz, CONGRATULATIONS!
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Congratulations Justin. Wishing the new couple much happiness.
              ..... and no need to apologize for the delay.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Do we want to hold the voting off until the week after? Vote on the 30th?

It is a great theme idea, and some may want/need more than 3-4 days to work on it.

Just a thought. I am good either way.
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  Do we want to hold the voting off until the week after? Vote on the 30th?

It is a great theme idea, and some may want/need more than 3-4 days to work on it.

Just a thought. I am good either way.

I think most people use old photos anyway...I see no need to wait another week. Too many posts in between
                  No signature

Comment

I think no need to wait a week. Afterall, it IS just for funsies.
                    Congrats, Justin! Do you have more wedding pix to share? (although I guess probably not in this thread, lol)
                    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Congrats Jedz & Shan.

Perhaps someone can point us to pics on FB or someplace else.

THis is not a submission, since is not my bike, is my picture, is my daughter - on her wedding day (2010). Directly after the ceremony (which was on on the beach there).
                      And doesnt match the category as stated.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

This picture is of a very hallowed place for me, on a hill just to the left of the drive, both my sons and my brothers ashes reside. I will be making another pilgrimage there to deposit my oldest brothers ashes there as well.

V
                        Gustov
                        80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                        81 GS 1000 G
                        79 GS 850 G
                        81 GS 850 L
                        83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                        80 GS 550 L
                        86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                        2002 Honda 919
                        2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

IMG_4389 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Anywhere it is only me and the bike and a road less travelled does it for me. There was a small Cemetery behind me but I had no personal connection to it.
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Here's one with no connection to me but I loved the ride before and after I found it last year.

Church tag by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                              Hey team!!.......................... we are officially hitched.
                              Congratulations, Justin. I'm truly happy for you two.

So this week's theme, Hallowed Ground:
                              Hmm, I have a few church photos, I'll look them over or go grab something new.

This is the alter of our wedding from over the weekend.
                              At first glance from my phone screen I thought it was a mirror image cut in half. Cool setup!
                              Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Near my house over looking Brentwood Bay and the Pacific....

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X