No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll vote for Rich today though I liked Dorkburger's and of course I'm slightly partial to mine

Please tell us about that movie Rich - is that really its name and what the heck is it about?
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Voting for mr Baatfam cuz there is just so much wrong with that picture.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

My vote goes with Cowboy...Not crystal clear, but framed and exposed very well....
        Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
        Oh now....You will be getting a PM about that......
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Gotta go with Storm Norm this week, cool bike, cool building, cool sky.............
          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Starting with Bob's cut offs! I've always been a fan of the cut-off's but those are way to short! Haha😅
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Well, surprising but I thought I would take a stab at this. If someone would please double check me:

Rich - 4
              Dorkburger -1
              Cowboyup - 3
              Eli69 - 2
              Baatfam - 1
              Storm64 - 1

So it looks like Rich has the win

And I think we'd all like to hear about your little motorcycle vacation there Bob. Part of your wild and wooly days?

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Saturday

Vote Tally

Rich 4, Cowboy 3,
                and 1 each for Eli, Dorkburger, Baatfam, & Storm

Somebody can check my count, .... I didnt notice any irregularitys.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I counted two for Eli Dave - Agemax and Spyder both voted for him

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Confirmed!
                    Dork, Storm, and me with 1 each
                    Eli with 2
                    Cowboy with 3
                    And Rich with 4 for the win!

Fun photos this week, thanks everyone.

What do we have for this week, Rich?

Comment

Oh, I did have 2 for Eli but overlooked that.

Okay, that confirms it.
                      Cowboy with a strong showing of 3 votes. And Rich is our winner with 4 votes.

Hey, Rich, What fun subject-category you have for us this week?
                      Last edited by Redman; 10-12-2019, 07:28 AM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                        And I think we'd all like to hear about your little motorcycle vacation there Bob. Part of your wild and wooly days?
                        My thought was : not so wooly for that crowd, especially 1990.
                        Comments I have heard in similar crowd at similar event: "He is cool, man, it is just that he has to look pretty for his work."

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                          Starting with Bob's cut offs! I've always been a fan of the cut-off's but those are way to short! Haha😅
                          I have to admit I wore shorts like that too back then and realize now that it was a mistake. And there were people that tried to tell me but I didn't listen.
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                            Starting with Bob's cut offs! I've always been a fan of the cut-off's but those are way to short! Haha
                            What? I think we looked good!

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                            That ABATE event made Outlaw Biker magazine, including a photo of Amy.
                            NSFW - barely.

Edited version

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                            My thought was : not so wooly for that crowd, especially 1990.
                            Comments I have heard in similar crowd at similar event: "He is cool, man, it is just that he has to look pretty for his work."
                            Hahaha....Turns out it was 1994...My hair was longer in '90-91...
                            Cool! That's me

I have to admit I wore shorts like that too back then and realize now that it was a mistake. And there were people that tried to tell me but I didn't listen.
                            Normally in those days we rode looking like this. Yes, we didn't wear helmets back then...
                            Last edited by Baatfam; 10-12-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

OK...Back to our regular program...

Rich...Can't wait to hear the new theme...

Comment

Wow. Thanks all. I realized this morning that I forgot to vote. I meant to vote for Glen, so it wouldn't have changed the tally.
                                Bob, I can only hope to be so cool, one day.
                                Scott, yes, Peanut Butter Falcon is a real movie (I looked it up on IMDB). I actually want to see it.
                                On to the theme: I was thinking "on the water", but decided to open it up to:

"Water". Your bike on, in, over, near, under, being sprayed by, etc. I half expect to see one of Dave's bikes finally "in" Lake Michigan (let it be the Rebel).

Rich
                                1982 GS 750TZ
                                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                                Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Working...
                                X