No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting for Baatfam as well. Didn’t notice the GSR sticker.
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]55678[/ATTACH]

My oldest son 2 years ago on my Virago. ( I replaced the turn signals)
      Modestly-cute picture, but how does it fit into the game theme?

This week's theme is/was "roadside repairs". That was neither roadside nor repair.
      If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Dat? View Post
        Modestly-cute picture, but how does it fit into the game theme?

This week's theme is/was "roadside repairs". That was neither roadside nor repair.
        He was trying to “help” when I was repairing the broken rear turn signal.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Might I suggest we leave the voting open for an extra 12 hours?

We have 9 entries, but only 6 votes in, two of those were from regular players that didn't have a picture.

So, as long as no one objects...Voting will close today, at 12 noon Pacific Time, (3pm Eastern).

If you submitted a picture, and haven't voted please do so, if you can.
          And if you are a regular player, but didn't have a picture, remember, you can still vote.
          Last edited by Baatfam; 07-21-2018, 07:49 AM.
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Baatfam gets my vote...
            My Motorcycles:
            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)
            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              Good morning everyone!

We have 9 entries, but only 6 votes in, two of those were from regular players that didn't have a picture.

So, as long as no one objects...Voting will close today, at 12 noon Pacific Time, (3pm Eastern).

And if you are a regular player, but didn't have a picture, remember, you can still vote.
              Fine with me..... if I can vote again.

Just kidding.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                Good morning everyone!

Sounds like a great idea for me.

And for my second vote, I vote that we all have fun with this game.

Edit: 4:45pm Eastern and no additional votes. What now?
                Last edited by kerrfunk; 07-21-2018, 04:48 PM.
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Well unless we get one more vote for Trevor or Baatfam, there's a tie. That means the first vote to come in breaking the tie determines the winner for the week.
                  The time extension here was an attempt to allow some folks who submitted pics to chime in and vote. That kind of backfired and with the one additional vote coming in from Norm, we have a tie.

Now we either wait for one tie breaking vote for Trevor or Baatfam, or one of these two can simply chime in and say hey, you won, and we move on.
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Somebody mentioned adjusting the time frame that pic submission closes and voting begins or simply extending the voting period. What are your opinions on this ,guys? Does it get difficult to chime in on Friday for a vote? On the flip side, is it difficult to get out and take a photo for the weekly submission during the week?

Possible change would be to vote mid week and choose a new theme before the weekend, leaving Sat and Sun to ride and find the themed photo location. Not sure if that would be any different honestly but what do you all think?
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

I vote for Baatfam....there we have a winner.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        I vote for Baatfam....there we have a winner.
                        D@mn you man...you should have taken the win.

Sorry kids....I won't have a theme until Sunday mid-day, eastern time, usa...

Comment

That's about the time that I get up.

V
                          Gustov
                          80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                          81 GS 1000 G
                          79 GS 850 G
                          81 GS 850 L
                          83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                          80 GS 550 L
                          86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                          2002 Honda 919
                          2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

OK...sorry for the delay....A nice easy theme for this week, (I think). Hopefully we can get some more players to join in.

"Out in the rain."

Comment

How timely... if the weather forecast stays as is, I’ll likely be able to post a current picture later this week.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

2005, headed home from Durango, Colorado. More-specifically, headed down from Monarch Pass.

This next picture is NOT an entry photo, just showing where we were.

sigpic
                                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                                Family Portrait
                                Siblings and Spouses
                                Mom's first ride
                                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                                X