No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took this on December 5th 2015 on my 50th birthday. I was determined to ride on my 50th no matter the weather....hard rain and strong winds closed this causeway because of driftwood being washed up on the road from the ocean. You should have seen the look on the guy's face when I rolled up on my motorcycle...lol....did 300kms that day and came home to a surprise party from my wife. It was a great day.

I had some tourists take my pic...lol

No signature

Comment

I don't have a pic to enter this week. There's a 20% chance I'll have one by Thursday evening though...
      Roger

Current rides
      1983 GS 850G
      2003 FJR 1300A
      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Nice. Mine is 60%
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
          Nice. Mine is 60%
          No rain here for the next two weeks....I have not seen rain in weeks....
          No signature

Comment

Well I got back Friday from my just shy of 3K mile trip.
            My entry for the week:
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
            Originally posted by Hayabuser
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Yeah, you guys can have that rain $hit... I just spent half the weekend cleaning my bike. She's not gonna see any rain on purpose... I'll try and catch the next one, lol...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                Yeah, you guys can have that rain $hit... I just spent half the weekend cleaning my bike. She's not gonna see any rain on purpose... I'll try and catch the next one, lol...
                Doesn't have to be a new picture, you can use an old picture that you already have. No need to go out in the rain.

Seems like half the bike pictures I have are in the rain...LOL
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I have been caught in the rain a few more times than I would like, but never got a picture, lol. If it rains, maybe I will get a shot of it from my garage, lol. Weather is turning here, and looking like a fairly nice week. Should be riding to work more than once this week.
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Pouring rain today... Rain or shine (and sometimes snow) there's a 100% chance of riding from this cat.
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      I used a picture from 3 years ago.. lol
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        I used a picture from 3 years ago.. lol
                        As noted, mine was from 13 years ago.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Well, we got a few raindrops after all...

Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Not sure where the weather channel's website got their info but I checked it on Sunday and it said 20% chance of rain all week. We had a real gullywasher on Monday and another good rain last night with more on the way. Flooding in some towns, even power outage. Forest fires from lightning unfortunately didn't get quenched yet though.
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I missed a chance yesterday for a rainy picture. Bright sunny sky, steady downpour, rainbow... and I was in the car with my wife, not home.

Possible thunderstorms tomorrow morning, or I may submit a rainy pic from earlier. I'll post before noon tomorrow, regardless.
                                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Working...
                                X