No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some inspiration. You can keep this video and tune in your head while you come up with a photo.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility for any injury to person, animal, nor machine for your participation in this week's theme.

Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Good one....I think this qualifies...
      Sketchy... by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Who needs a bike ramp when the floor is available?
        Sketchy sh!t as ordered.
        DSC_0011.jpg
        ---- Dave
        79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
        80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
        79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
        92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
          Ok, we’ve all resorted to some techniques or methods while working on our bikes that might be considered, well, unorthodox. I’ll title the theme - Time to do some sketchy sh!t.
          I bolted a rubbermaid tub to my luggage rack so I could haul stuff. The goal was to have something I could even put a two-piece SUIT in for traveling. Fold it in half, lay it at the top, not have it all wadded up. I constructed it such that I could remove the tub from the luggage rack, still full, and carry it into a hotel room.
          I decided to test it by loading 120 lbs of pine pellets from Tractor Supply (we use pine pellets as kitty litter) and riding home. About ten miles on curvy, hilly mountain roads.
          Imagine what it does for your traction and steering when you place 120 pounds slightly rear of the back wheel. That's how you spell "stupid" AND "dangerous". Plus it literally bent my luggage rack. But I learned!

(click below to see the bike when I got home!)
          Explore kerrfunk1's photos on Flickr. kerrfunk1 has uploaded 2279 photos to Flickr.
          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Don't know if the pic will win the contest this week but that is a "Here's your sign" shot for sure! LOL
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
              ….
              ​​​​​​……
              . .. 120 lbs of pine pellets from Tractor Supply (we use pine pellets as kitty litter) . .
              . .
              ah,,,, how big of a cat do you have ?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working on the swingarm. While sitting I was contemplating the worlds problems, holding on to the shocky, (top mount was holding it on), I gave it a wiggle. Bang and parts flew everywhere, sh#t myself

Been riding it quite hard a few days previous.

P1090858.jpg
                82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                Albums

Comment

This handsome dollar store camera mount also serves as an excellent drink holder.

Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                  80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

ah,,,, how big of a cat do you have ?
                    Normal sized, lol. The store is ten miles away, though, so we stock up.
                    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Previous owner sketchiness....alligator clips in the wiring harness.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Some might say that making a hack out of scrap and bicycle parts a bit sketchy

V
                        Gustov
                        80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                        81 GS 1000 G
                        79 GS 850 G
                        81 GS 850 L
                        83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                        80 GS 550 L
                        86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                        2002 Honda 919
                        2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Starting a weekend trip on a snowy day... sorta sketchy.

I wouldn't have thought about this picture but we're going out this weekend and it's supposed to snow Saturday.
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Ah.... "bike taking a nap on garage floor" has already been presented ....

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Doo-Duoo-Dut-Dut-Doooo

Comment

Working...
                                X