'83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      Waiting for the train.....
      http://………Untitle by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
      glen,
      so good in so many ways.
      is a Glen pic in multiple ways.
      multiple light sources comming thru multiple places….
      and you then got around in position for other shot.

I can almost “…hear the train a comming…”

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

(Flicker app not cooperating. Will fix with desktop later.)

kiddo got away from me, and quickly got into the “baby no no” area.
        He was having a good time inspecting all the apparatus on his moms triathalon exercise bike behind the “baby no-no” fence.

what does papa do? Notices the great lighting from window on an overcast day. and find a position for better view thru the barrier.

>>>

BabyNoNoFence by Dave Redman, on Flickr
        Last edited by Redman; 10-07-2021, 11:00 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I got to work on a couple of bird shots from our trip last week. Weather sucked and didn't get many shots to pick from and were to earlier for migration opportunities so not a lot of subjects. The Kingfisher however was very cooperative which is highly unusual for them.

Belted Kingfisher by soates50, on Flickr

Great Blue Heron by soates50, on Flickr
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I did not know that the bottom of a GBHs foot was yellow. Good pics.
            1979 GS1000
            1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Playing around with water, shadows. fallen leaves near Kentucky Lake this morning.

IMG_6043 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

IMG_6047 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

IMG_6046 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
              IMG_6045 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Ooo, Ahhh....Very nice, Scott.
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game

Comment

Stopped downtown at the old depot (now tourist tshirt icecream shops) for a low light shot, saw the cressent moon and included that.

Camera hand held up against a light pole.

Comment

Haven't been on for a while but took these with my new cheep smart phone.

Sugar Cane territory up around where i live.........These are old sugar cane barracks. They have 4 bedrooms, a common room with kitchen and a separate shower/toilet block with rainwater tanks. Used to be dotted all over the landscape.

Got some unusual shots. here is the main building.

Bright cloudy day helped to make the colours bold and unusual
                    IMG20210823154206 crop 1 2500.jpg
                    Last edited by 650Skull; 10-11-2021, 09:09 PM.
                    82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                    Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                    Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                    Albums

Comment

The old stove bay in the Kitchen/dining room ......love the decay............Natural shot from camera, no editing
                      IMG20210823154849 rotate 1.65 resize 2500.jpg
                      Last edited by 650Skull; 10-11-2021, 09:10 PM.
                      Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                      Albums

Comment

Sepia. old windows in kitchen bay

IMG_20210823_214633 resize 2000.jpg
                        Albums

Comment

Crop of the building. Doorway is into the Kitchen/dinning room
                          IMG_20210823_214633 169kb.jpg
                          Albums

Comment

Hey Skull....You need to find a hosting site.

Originally posted by 650Skull View Post
                            Haven't been on for a while but took these with my new cheep smart phone.

Sugar Cane territory up around where i live.........These are old sugar cane barracks. They have 4 bedrooms, a common room with kitchen and a separate shower/toilet block with rainwater tanks. Used to be dotted all over the landscape.

Got some unusual shots. here is the main building.

Bright cloudy day helped to make the colours bold and unusual

The old stove bay in the Kitchen/dining room ......love the decay............Natural shot from camera, no editing

Sepia. old windows in kitchen bay

Crop of the building. Doorway is into the Kitchen/dinning room
                            Last edited by Baatfam; 10-12-2021, 02:17 PM.
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game

Comment

Originally posted by 650Skull View Post

Sugar Cane territory up around where i live.........These are old sugar cane barracks. ...... ....
                              Interesting photo subject, and interesting for me to see something that is (or was) somewhat common there.

(Yah, if have photos on some other site, imgur, photoshack, or something, then can have up to 10 pics on one post.) (If attach like you have, then GSR has to store the pics, and pay for server space.)

Comment

Baatfam

Hey Skull....You need to find a hosting site.

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Interesting photo subject, and interesting for me to see something that is (or was) somewhat common there.

(Yah, if have photos on some other site, imgur, photoshack, or something, then can have up to 10 pics on one post.) (If attach like you have, then GSR has to store the pics, and pay for server space.)
                                No can do. Don't and wont use hosting sites or clouds for storage. Is why i haven't posted on here for a while, but these pics i thought you guys would appreciate.

I have tried posting from another forum album but that doesn't work. I'm looking at setting up a web site so hopefully i can post from there when i get set up.

Loving the pics and have been inspired seeing some of the different styles and visions.

Interesting the pier and lighthouse. Every day is different, love it
                                Albums

Comment

Working...
                                X