Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

That is interesting.
      i would wonder what it is.
      Then say to just enjoy it.
      then ask what it was.
      then just enjoy it some more.
      then ponder some more.
      then I did figure out what it is.
      and is more enjoyable to think of you noticing that.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

IMG_4508 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

From today's early Fall wandering.
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Mixing thinset mortar for a tile job, I got distracted by the cool looking pattern in the mud.

Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

IMG_4516 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Taken today on a Ferry Ride across Kentucky Lake, the old Danville Tennessee grain terminal. Before KY Lake was formed in the 1940's by the construction of Kentucky Dam this structure sat on the edge of the Tennessee River and had a rail spur going to it. Grain was offloaded from rail cars onto barges for transport to points North and South. In preparation for the impoundment of the Lake The Tennessee Valley Authority spent years demolishing structures and re locating Cemeteries that would be under water. As the locals tell it the Danville Grainery was built with reinforced Concrete and TVA tried Dynamite and bulldozers and the thing wouldn't budge. They gave up and designated it a Navigational landmark for river traffic. There are several stories of it below the water.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post

Taken today on a Ferry Ride across Kentucky Lake, the old Danville Tennessee grain terminal. Before KY Lake was formed in the 1940's by the construction of Kentucky Dam this structure sat on the edge of the Tennessee River and had a rail spur going to it. Grain was offloaded from rail cars onto barges for transport to points North and South. In preparation for the impoundment of the Lake The Tennessee Valley Authority spent years demolishing structures and re locating Cemeteries that would be under water. As the locals tell it the Danville Grainery was built with reinforced Concrete and TVA tried Dynamite and bulldozers and the thing wouldn't budge. They gave up and designated it a Navigational landmark for river traffic. There are several stories of it below the water.
              Found a picture of the old structure. That is a cool landmark. I'd like to dive there and explore the submerged portion of the building.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

They don’t build them like they used to..
                That’s a fun bit of history.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

My neck of the woods in Missouri has a bunch of State Parks close by and lots of good asphalt country roads to ride on. I took about a 100 mile trip around my area on Friday and it was a beautiful day for riding or just doing nothing.

1980 Suzuki GS 1100LT
                  16 Valve DOHC
                  Original Owner

Comment

It is a popular place in the Summer for boaters to tie off and congregate.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Nice pics, Loto.
                      You should look into the "Pic of the Week" game.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Did some scroll work today

Uncle Fred Clock Top by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

@LOTO

Looks like Bennett Springs...
                          Current:
                          1993 ZX11 - 2nd build in progress
                          1977 GS750 (710 is getting closer)
                          1998 Kawasaki Voyager - selling
                          1998 Chevy C2500
                          1999 Rav4

Comment

Last night. It's raining now. We have a railline running right thru town that services a few buisnesses. A locomotive with a few cars comes thru twice a week or so. Being a bit of a train geek, I'd love to get some pics, but it usually comes thru shorly before I get home from work.
                            ttp://Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                            sigpic

Glen
                            -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

my first attempt at hot dog wraps.

V
                              Gustov
                              80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                              81 GS 1000 G
                              79 GS 850 G
                              81 GS 850 L
                              83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                              80 GS 550 L
                              86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                              2002 Honda 919
                              2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Was going to go on a fall color photo expedition ride. But didnt have time, was just going riding while running an errand.
                                Found this colorfull tree in town. Entire tree was in full sun, and so was a place to park bike in the road.
                                But just standing there could see down the sidewalk and see front of a couple houses and some distractions, yah, like a big U of M flag, ughhhh (cant have that in any of MY pictures).
                                So found a low vantage point, to fill frame with bike and tree, and not much else other than the sky.
                                (can kinda see in sidebag of me laying on side in the road)
                                Last edited by Redman; 10-21-2019, 08:48 PM. Reason: ughhhh

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X