Random Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
    Just another boring, overdone sunrise photo.... it was a very enjoyable, short outing before the workday started.
    Sunrise by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
    You young fellers may think another sunrise can b boring, (great shot love the colour spread, but more panorama would make it greater)​​​​​, get to my age another sunrise is the best thing in the world, rain, hail or sunshine
    82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
    Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
    Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
    Albums

Comment

Originally posted by 650Skull View Post

You young fellers may think another sunrise can b boring, (great shot love the colour spread, but more panorama would make it greater)​​​​​, get to my age another sunrise is the best thing in the world, rain, hail or sunshine
      Thanks. My saying "boring sunrise or sunset" is tongue in cheek. I generally enjoy watching them more then photographing them. It's such an overdone topic that in my opinion for a picture of one to stand out it has to be spectacular. I think this one fits the bill.
      Last edited by dorkburger; 10-31-2023, 12:41 PM.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post

Thank. My saying "boring sunrise or sunset" is tongue in cheek. I generally enjoy watching them more then photographing them. It's such an overdone topic that in my opinion for a picture of one to stand out it has to be spectacular. I think this one fits the bill.
        It looks like a picture that could be on the cover of a romance novel or a inspirational book!
        Great photo!
        . "The Morning After"
        By The Dorkburger
        Last edited by storm 64; 10-31-2023, 09:08 AM.
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Ha! Thanks Norm.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post

It looks like a picture that could be on the cover of a romance novel or a inspirational book!
            Maybe it is ????

Screenshot_20231031_220055_Google.jpg

Comment

Hello from Pawley's Island, SC.....
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                Hello from Pawley's Island, SC.....
                Great photo Bob, love the shadows, looks like a fun place. As we got our first snow of year today and we have a 400 mile drive tomorrow through the mountains to go visit our granddaughters. I'll have the camera ready to take pictures of the off road excursions. Stay tuned.
                Last edited by Sandy; 11-03-2023, 02:05 AM.
                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

IMG_6782 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Taken on today's ride, East shore of Kentucky Lake South of Tennessee Highway 79.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Plastic barrel park district uses for garbage cans, can has a chain going to a post, I guess so Plastic barrel doesn't walk away.

Guess this guy climbed up the post and into the barrel and couldn't get out.

So I tipped the barrel enough that the critter could get out and run back into nearby woods.

Screenshot_20231102_093525_Photos.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                      Plastic barrel park district uses for garbage cans, can has a chain going to a post, I guess so Plastic barrel doesn't walk away.

Guess this guy climbed up the post and into the barrel and couldn't get out.

So I tipped the barrel enough that the critter could get out and run back into nearby woods.

Screenshot_20231102_093525_Photos.jpg
                      Careful, folks will start calling you the "Possum Whisperer".........:-)
                      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Went for ride Saturday
                        This area is to be used only for general GS topics. For non-GS related topics, join the Off-Topic usergroup. <b>Technical questions are not to be posted here.</b>

Went to this place to get view of beach/pier when was expecing a lake frieghter to come in.

You can see the ship name there.
                        Is 766ft, about the biggest one that comes in here. Has stern thrusters and bow thrusters so can make the turns in the river channel. (that propeller looking symbol on the side there is to indicate presents and location of the bow thruster).

Last edited by Redman; 11-07-2023, 03:38 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

A few from last week....

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The first shorebird image is a really fine image. Clean and simple with all elements perfectly balanced. Well done Bob.
                            1979 GS1000
                            1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Just another eagle watching over some ducks to make sure nothing tries to get them.........

Screenshot_20231104_093430_Facebook.jpg

Comment

Random stray cat that's been hanging around last few days... wondering if it lives nearby or thinks this could be its new home ??

20231112_082439.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X