Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    [url=ht……….]Day Thirty[/u…..
    Bob, do you know what to do now that the 30 days has lapsed….?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

20220730_123132~2.jpg I was at the Fuel Cleveland Motorcycle Show last weekend. It was a real, cool, motorcycle and VAN show. Yes! vans from the 70's, remember that craze? Van's decked out in Shag carpeting and custom woodwork. Them guys are still doing it! I think I liked the vans more than the motorcycles! There were some really neat motorcycle builds, like this custom built Yamaha.
      Last edited by storm 64; 08-05-2022, 07:11 AM.
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

20220730_132853~2.jpg Some of the vans that were at the Fuel Cleveland show.

I'm going to the British Motorcycle show in Wellsville, Ohio this weekend. Then the Café Racer Magazine show next weekend in Sewickley Pennsylvania. This summer is flying by!
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Bob, do you know what to do now that the 30 days has lapsed….?
          Day 31?
          No, today is the 5th...hmmmm. Not sure, Dave...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Trying to make the best of harsh summer afternoon light yesterday. Slightly IPhone edited. Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Bob, do you know what to do now that the 30 days has lapsed?
              Well, there is a daily challenge thread. Ive been posting mediocrity on it....
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Film Projector by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                sigpic
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                  sigpic

Glen
                  -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                    sigpic

Glen
                    -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Glen, nice with the reflections and the bridge nearby and far away and the night time lighting, and the silloutte in the foreground. Is that you volenteering for the foreground.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

To share something other than my beach/pier/sunset.

A subject that I have been to a few times:

a 1940s vintage steam locomotive.
                        Pere Marquette 1223 (pretty much same as 1225 that was in the polar express movie).
                        and coal tipple there also.

7B2A7A23-2CC7-4A05-B09D-5366C4746DD9.jpg
                        Hum….. mentioning the coal tipple kinda makes me remember maybe we have discussed such before.

Comment

Glen, nice with the reflections and the bridge nearby and far away and the night time lighting, and the silloutte in the foreground. Is that you volenteering for the foreground.
                          Thanks Dave. It's just a random guy in the pic checking his phone. Considering that I was there for less then 10 minutes I'd say it came out well. I'm a bit familiar with the location so that helped. The sunset was great that evening, but I was working late and missed the most colorful part of it. It was a quick stop on the way home.
                          sigpic

Glen
                          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post

Thanks Dave. It's just a random guy in the pic checking his phone. . . .
                            Nice the random guy provided such a good profile pose. And such a recognizable pose of “looking at phone” (I thought it was you using phone app remote shutter.)

missed sunset working late, sunset just before 9pm lately. oh, you’re on other end of time zone, so closer to 8pm for you.

Speaking of someone volenteering to be in foreground: was setting up to capture this alignment of sunset through windows of lighthouse, when these two walked up and volenteered.

(am waiting for Norm to question if I am telling the story entirely correct.)

Comment

. .
                              FF856DA5-BD42-4AE9-B8DC-0EAFC46F0E32.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . .
                              }}} later note: using an app called image size to resize the pic (2400 pixel wide). Seems to loose lot of clarity.
                              Last edited by Redman; 08-12-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

An extremely rare occurrence happened tonight as I stopped to pick up pizza. Heard what sounded more like those motorized hang gliders than an airplane only to see the Wright Flyer B flying overhead. It's housed across the way from my house at the Dayton Wright Brother's airport. Grabbed what i could with my new iPhone 13 Pro than raced home to deliver the pizza and grab the camera. Sadly I couldn't get parked in time so I missed getting the picture of it flying directly over my house but once I realized it landed for the night I drove back to the airport. Its hangar is not in the best of spots for pictures but I'm happy I got what I could.

Wright Flyer B in flight by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Wright Flyer B flight by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Wright Flyer B on Ground by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                                sigpic
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X