Windows 11......buy it or screw it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Ever since my experience with Norton I have made a policy of getting all my software on Piratebay ..... I had purchased a copy and then had my hard drive crash ... After replacing the drive I am on the phone to Norton support to get it working again .... It was like talking to a wall trying to convince them I owned the software ......As I am trying to straighten it out I downloaded a cracked copy of my legitimately owned software off Piratebay ....I then told the guy I was talking to never mind I now had a pirate copy of my own software and to go screw himself .....

Piratebay... Be careful that free stuff can be laced with back doors into your system. That said there is a lot of full function stuff there. For windows far be it for me to suggest anything that isn't above the law, but..... If you can find someone who has a windows install disc that is an educational copy, or the version PC builders use that can be installed on as many computers as you want, those are the best.
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Working...
    X