Good football game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a spectacular game!

Regardless of who wins, we have had the best Playoffs Ever!

Another OT!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Here we go again.....!
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Bates makes the play!

INT for Cincy!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

I’m happy for the Bengals!

Not mad that Cincy gave me a loss.

2021 Playoff Record: 8-3

Ed

I’ve got to pick the next winner after I catch my breath!!!
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Not even mad Bengals beat Titans. First half not Super bowl contenders, second half I completely changed my mind...Congrats to them.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Chiefs gave that one away, they blew it at end of first half and end of game.
              Should have ran the ball . Go Cincinnati.

Comment

Haha, stick that one up your azz Tony Romo!!! Go Cincinnati Bengals 👍
                My Motorcycles:
                22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                79 1000e (all original)
                82 850g (all original)
                80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                  Haha, stick that one up your azz Tony Romo!!!
                  Yes, he is very annoying...

Go Cincinnati Bengals 
                  Agreed...

Comment

Wife had me wash the dishes, Sunday Chicken Roast dinner…I’ve been able to watch the first game in peace so I missed the kick off and Rams series.

I’m going with the Niners FTW.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Early turnover for the Rams. That ball was thrown too high and bounced up for a gobble gobble INT.

Ed

EDIT: Stafford got clocked in the back of the head by SF defense and should have been called penalty. Niners are playing dirty and did not get called. I definitely don’t like cheap shot that went unpunished.
                      Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-30-2022, 08:01 PM.
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Good game in our house. Wife is a long time Rams fan, and I've always liked the 49ers....

Comment

Nice!

Stafford to Kupp!

Best drive (18 plays) this year for the Rams.

7-0 LA

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Samuel in for the TD!!!

Way to go, Niners.

7-7

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

They picked up the flag on that hit…it looked bad but textbook hit…not, helmet-to-helmet.

Ed

EDIT: Niners get FG to close the half and get second half kick off.
                              Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-30-2022, 09:45 PM.
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

First TD for Kittle in the last 6 games.

Couldn’t have come at a better time.

Garoppolo is hot and cold with his throws. He’s been fortunate not to turn the ball over.

17-7 Niners

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-30-2022, 09:54 PM.
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X