No announcement yet.

Good football game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did we get back to talking "sportball"?, the season is over till next. Sept.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
      How did we get back to talking "sportball"?, the season is over till next. Sept.
      I'm gonna milk this until...heck, IDK! lol

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

I received the next decade of Super Bowls on DVD today. It's got the one with Rams vs Titans and that last play that left us exhaling with excitement.

I'm gonna watch it right now!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            BUAHAHAHAHA!

That's too funny Trevor.

There are Amish folk here in Delaware.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-15-2022, 09:21 PM.
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
              Oh well...I'm sure Rob doesn't mind or doesn't care.
              I am the hypno-toad...you will do as I say!

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Check out the one in pastel.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

OOOOhhhhh, great choice, the choir from Little House on the Prairie, they were great. ..Thanks for the precious memories.... Don't bring up that Rams vs Titans ever again, we're still trying to forget those memories.
                1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

No signature

Comment

I dunno Trevor, those hemlines sure are creeping up, dadgummit!
                    Tom

'82 GS1100E Mr. Turbo
                    '79 GS100E
                    Other non Suzuki bikes

Comment

Originally posted by oldGSfan View Post
                      I dunno Trevor, those hemlines sure are creeping up, dadgummit!
                      Lol...I grew up near a large Mennonite community....very hot women,
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
                        Don't bring up that Rams vs Titans ever again, we're still trying to forget those memories.
                        Touch a nerve there, huh? (I'm joking)

I use to get upset about the Bucks beating the Raiders SB...Chucky had left the Raiders to coach TB and use what he knew to beat a familiar team.

I wasn't too happy to see Brady win his first against the greatest show on turf either.

But what effect do these outcomes have for me?

Undue heartache is what I realized.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-16-2022, 08:19 AM.
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I'm at home today thru Friday...our backsplash is in-work so I'm just watching the game...again! lol

Our kitchen looks great!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                            I'm at home today thru Friday...our backsplash is in-work so I'm just watching the game...again! lol

Our kitchen looks great!

Ed

Are you doing all of the cabinetry and tile work? If so, my hat is off to you.
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                              Are you doing all of the cabinetry and tile work? If so, my hat is off to you.
                              Thanks...but, I'm not doing the backsplash...we had a Kitchen Contractor totally demolish & install everything you see here. The backsplash + other tid bits are being completed.

We contracted our own countertop (Ancient Art) and flooring company (Empire). Pieced-it-together with what we (my wife mostly) wanted. LED lights on the high ceiling & island light.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-16-2022, 06:17 PM.
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Nice....Don't let my wife see it...
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X