No announcement yet.

Good football game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First & main thing is for TN to win, Henry is back & hopeful Forman will step up again. I've got to pick Rogers & Brady, just cause they are Rogers & Brady but hope I'm wrong about Brady. If Buffalo plays like they did last wk. may be hard on KC... Just my opinion!!!
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

First Game today at 4:30pm - Cincinnati at Tennessee

I'm going into this blindly because I haven't seen the Titans play much this year but their record proves something...they got the bye-week. Will they be too rested? Apparently, their RB is returning to the line-up...he had a foot injury (last suited up Oct31). That's a long time to go without playing. Will Cincy's QB & RB tandem out gain Derrick Henry? If they do, Cincy may have a chance to steal this game. FPI prediction: 59.9% TEN

It's not easy picking any of these games but this is one where I picked the home team. Titans for the win.

Second/Late game at 8:15pm - San Fransisco at Green Bay

Temps will be in the single digits at Lambeau Field tonight. Garappolo played for NE but he's only taken 3 snaps in temps below 40F...all 3 were kneel-downs. This was/is always will be a classic match up. I've always chosen the Niners and will continue to do so.

Enjoy the games!

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-22-2022, 11:50 AM.
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

You can never count on Titans, heck they got beat by both the Jets & Texans which means anybody may beat them at any time. Henry is back, been doing great in practice, but that ain't the same as in a game. Hoping Foreman will distract the def. from Henry & Henry will distract the def. from Foreman. Just hoping for the best...At Lambeau, single digit temps., & Rogers, For me, No way not to pick GB.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
          For me, No way not to pick GB.
          It would be the first time Green Bay has beaten San Francisco in the playoffs. But I'd never bet against Rogers.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            It would be the first time Green Bay has beaten San Francisco in the playoffs. But I'd never bet against Rogers.
            I missed that in my research?

My research sucks! lol

Keep your fiends close and your enemies closer...that means, know facts like Rob just mentioned.

GAME TIME is within the hour!!!!

Come on Titans...make my record for the 2021 Playoffs: 6-1!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Just saw a report on NFL network GAMEDAY.

Aaron Rogers was passed up by SF in the 2005 draft...Niners picked Alex Smith...man, that seems like such a long time ago. (I was stationed at Ramstein, GE and would next be assigned to Dover AFB, Delaware in 2006)

Every time Rogers has tried to avenge that snub, he has lost (0-3). Will he go 0-4?

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

WOW, this don't look good, first play???

Comment

Get the mistakes out of the way early, Tannehill.

Geeze, Titans defense…wrap the player for tackle!

Tennessee defense has come to play.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I’m still a little sour about last week’s game at Cincy.

The ref blew the whistle for delay of game and Cincy got to replay the down…and Titans Defense had to hold them a second time.

Result: 3-0 Cincy

Burrows was going out of bounds and the ref blew the whistle on that TD against the Raiders. They did not reverse their call.

I just want consistent referee calls.

Cincy D did a good job on Tannenhill.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

WOW, this don't look good, first play???
                      Not if you live in Tennessee.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Get the bad out early, yep, luck changing already, interference catching a punt. Things looking better...Nothing can do about officials cept complain & accept....Maybe they don't screw up too bad.

Comment

Well,,,It's getting late, I may just go to bed.

Comment

The Titans DBs are showing a weakness…but that was a good tackle taking out 2 Cincy players on that pass & catch.

Again, Titans D has come through to force another FG.

This will be Titan’s 3rd possession. Will Tannehill become more accurate in his passes?

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Well,,,It's getting late, I may just go to bed.
                              I'm not even from Tennessee, and I'm starting to get sleepy.

Comment

Well, Tannehill is not a good scrambler…and he’s not a 3 drop step passer either…Geeze!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X