Best NFL game ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    Just finished watching it. Fun game. Especially for those fans of big offensive plays. Not so much if you enjoy defense. Wasn't happy with the outcome. Overtime rules still suck.
    I agree. The NFL has to get on board with College and Canadian Football OT. From a competitive perspective, the game has three phases, and the other team needs to have an offensive opportunity. I'm okay with a defensive score settling things, but I'd rather see another 15 minute period. Still tied? Do it again.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall where the competition committee discusses this "issue". I've often wondered how much of the decision was based on player safety, and how much is centered on television decisions.
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

The 2011 Saints Niners playoff game was the best in the history of the IMO

Comment

Watch the NFL Top 10 documentary of the top 10 greatest games of all time. Subscribe to NFL Films: http://goo.gl/XJTggLCheck out our other channels:NFL Netwo...

Comment

Hi, look at my minecraft mods, I did it myself, thank you for your attention

Comment

Originally posted by Armm View Post

Hi, look at my minecraft mods, I did it myself, thank you for your attention
            OK, Armm from Louisiana, 4 posts and this last one apropos of absolutely nothing. Time for you to make a post in the GS Owners Forum, tell us about yourself and your bike(s). Or just go away.

Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post

OK, Armm from Louisiana, 4 posts and this last one apropos of absolutely nothing. Time for you to make a post in the GS Owners Forum, tell us about yourself and your bike(s). Or just go away.

Why are you so angry? ( I have a 2010 yamaha r1 blue. I live in Auckland near San Francisco. I work as an accountant. What else can I tell you?

Comment

Not angry at all.

Welcome to the forum.

We get a lot of bots and trolls. Nice to know we’re talking and responding to people, that’s all. It is a good idea to create a signature with a least your bikes in it. Your location obviously isn’t even close. It is nice see see where people are located just by glancing at their Avatar.

We do like to see an introductory post in the GS Owners forum. And we like pictures.

Please but content in the sub forum where it belongs. Adding a post about your minecraft mod creator skills to someone else’s thread about football makes you look like a bot or a troll.
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Rich, you were right the first time. Armm is not real and has been banned. Neither is Lou but I have let it stay until now out of curiosity. I won't elaborate on how we figure this out because it feeds the learning for the AI. When a first or early post for a new account is weird or in a weird place it is best not to tell it exactly what it should do instead. Best to send it to GS Owners where it can be vetted to determine if it has any validity.

I will say that one of Armm's obvious giveaways was its geographic confusion. (Auckland, CA is nowhere near San Francisco and neither one is anywhere near Los Angeles (LA) which is the location on its profile). I am sure they will be working on all that.
                  Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                  80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Don’t know how you keep up with it all, Don, but I’m glad you do. Keep up the good work. LA is also the two letter abbreviation for Louisiana.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                      Don’t know how you keep up with it all, Don, but I’m glad you do. Keep up the good work. LA is also the two letter abbreviation for Louisiana.
                      I am aware and I noted that Armm did not correct you. Yet that LA would have been thousands of miles from the Auckland/San Francisco sites claimed in its posts rather than hundreds. It was using a VPN assigned Los Angeles area IP address. Actual location could have been most anywhere but my best guess is eastern Europe.
                      Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                      80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X