No announcement yet.

Z1R,s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the carbs on zed 1 and front bake calipers only to find the brand new front tire is too big and rubbing on the fender, pulled the wheel off zed2 and swapped. Cleaned out those 29 smoothies 5 bucks worth of gas and she fired right up. It's ****ing rain here but I had to take her up and down the street. It's been 20 plus years since I had my zed but it came back to me quick. Now it will be stored in my poolhouse until time allows

Comment

This has a sidestand from one on it.
      Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Not that I am abandoning the turbo kat but I just picked up an entire zx14 suspension setup with wheels brakes triples fender switches etc. What's wrong with me? By the way anybody looking for parts like these google Cory Lacroix. Great guy to deal with and these parts are all new never run
        Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Nice!

I have always loved those, a friend has one tucked in his garage but won't give it up...

Are you going to put the 14 stuff on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bevo View Post
            Nice!

I have always loved those, a friend has one tucked in his garage but won't give it up...

Are you going to put the 14 stuff on it?
            That's the plan but the Kats getting finished first.

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
              browsing kijiji and come across an ad for a 97 z1r. i responded within 15 min and received a response saying he had a deal on THEM. i asked the question what them and was told there were two 78 zeds that have been sitting for a while so i told the po if the other buyer doesnt show i am in. Luckey day friday i received the email first thing in the morn that they were not picked up. I loaded the trailer and picked them up Fri night.now i just need to figure out what i am gonna do with them.
              Amazing score! Kawasaki lets the good times roll...
              '80 GS1000ST
              '92 ZX-11
              Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                Amazing score! Kawasaki lets the good times roll...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgizv...eature=related
                That was fun watching those vids. Gotta love the style

Comment

Working...
                X