No announcement yet.

2002 dr650se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be willing to bet those other two bikes don't get ridden much for a while.

Have a blast on it. Try not to do too many wheelies in front of the cops, they are jealous about that or something.

(My first ever ticket)

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Oh I agree. I have to raise it again. The PO was a bit of a stump and had it sorta lowered. The back is done properly the front is just dropped in the triples which makes things easy. It would be nice to have it rest on the side stand - not teeter. For now though, I have to start getting my winter gear together- back to work Monday for 10 days.

Comment

Wasn't the DR650 the one that had the two position rear suspension? I think it was.

You flip something over and put it in the other way round or something like that, gets a couple inches lower. Google it, it's easy to do.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          Wasn't the DR650 the one that had the two position rear suspension? I think it was.

You flip something over and put it in the other way round or something like that, gets a couple inches lower. Google it, it's easy to do.

Indeed that's it. Really easy. Fortunately he didn't move the spacers in the forks.

Comment

Working...
          X